Jan. 26, 2011
Missouri 66, Kansas 52
January 26, 2011 – Columbia, Mo.
With this loss Kansas…
… Kansas moves to 14-6 for the first time since the 1998-1999 season.
… The Tigers snapped KU’s two-game winning streak against them.
… Kansas is now a 42-37 all-time lead against its border rival.
… KU moves to 4-3 on the road for the 2010-2011 campaign.
… KU is now 287-285 all-time against Big 12 Conference teams and 87-142 since the league’s formation.
… Kansas head coach Bonnie Henrickson moves to 8-6 in the Border Showdown, 110-101 and 33-79 in the Big 12.
… Henrickson falls to 268-163 for her career.
… Kansas is now 707-499 all-time.
– Kansas used the lineup of Monica Engelman, Marisha Brown and Angel Goodrich at guard and Aishah Sutherland and Carolyn Davis at forward in both halves.
– KU led by eight points in the first half, which was its largest lead of the game.
– Kansas hit four threes in the first half alone, which was the most the Jayhawks have made in the last three games.
– Redshirt sophomore guard Angel Goodrich set a new career-high in three-point shots and three-point attempts with three made in seven attempts.
– Goodrich also tied her season-high mark of six assists.
– Four players combined to make seven three-point shots for Kansas, which was one shy of the season-high.