Feb. 2, 2005
Kansas Postgame Notes
Oklahoma 65, Kansas 49
February 2, 2005
Kansas’ loss to Oklahoma…
…Makes KU 9-10 for the second straight season.
…Makes KU 2-6 in Big 12 play.
…Narrows KU’s all-time series record over Oklahoma to 27-21.
…Makes the Jayhawks 13-8 all-time against the Sooners in Lawrence, Kan.
…Gives OU a seven game winning streak in the series.
…Makes KU 7-5 at home this season.
…Makes head coach Bonnie Henrickson 9-10 at KU and 167-72 overall.
…Makes the Jayhawks 606-408 all time.
– Junior Erica Hallman tied a career-high with six rebounds.
– With her five assists, Hallman (291 assists) is just one dime shy of tying Angela Aycock for eighth place on Kansas’ all-time assists list.
– Senior Aquanita Burras started her team-best 76th straight game. She has started every game of her KU career.
– Sophomore Sharita Smith tied a career-high with three rebounds.
– Smith played a conference career-high 22 minutes.
– Freshman Taylor McIntosh (10 points) scored in double figures for just the fourth time in her career.
– Junior Crystal Kemp has played and scored in each of her 76 games at Kansas.
– Kansas (2-of-14) set a season-low in three-point percentage after hitting 14.3 percent of its treys.
– The Jayhawks tied a season-low with one blocked shot.
– Oklahoma’s 39 first half points were the most first half points allowed by the Jayhawks this season.
– The Sooners (5-of-11) set an opponent season-high for three-point percentage after shooting 45.5 percent from beyond the arc.