Postgame Notes vs. Nebraska
Feb. 26, 2011
Kansas 77, Nebraska 61
Feb. 26, 2011
… KU is 14-3 at home this season.
… KU is now 49-31 versus Nebraska all-time.
… KU is 292-288 all-time versus schools from the Big 12.
… Head coach Bonnie Henrickson is 6-10 against Nebraska.
… Henrickson is 115-104 at KU and 273-166 overall.
… Kansas moves to 712-502 all-time.
… The win extends Kansas’ winning streak to three games. The Jayhawks have now won five of their last seven games.
… KU went on a 13-0 run in a span of six minutes in the first half. KU held Nebraska scoreless on 12 straight possessions during that span.
… KU shot 59 percent from the field for the game. It is the eighth time this season KU has shot higher than 50 percent for an entire game.
– KU used the starting lineup of Angel Goodrich, Diara Moore and Monica Engelman at guard and Carolyn Davis and Tania Jackson at forward in both halves.
– Davis scored the first 11 points of the game for KU. She began the game 5-of-5 from the field while the rest of the team combined for 0-of-5. She led all scorers with 18 points in the first half.
– Davis led the Jayhawks with a new career-high 36 Points. It is the 12th time this season she has scored 20 points or more. She has scored in double-figures in six of Kansas’ last seven games.
– Davis has scored at least 30 points in her last three home games. She is averaging 33.6 points in those three games. It is her fourth-career game with 30-plus points.
– Goodrich recorded a game-high 11 assists. It is the third time this season she has recorded double-digits in assists.
– Aishah Sutherland led the Jayhawks with nine rebounds. She has led KU in rebounding in 14 games this season.
– Engelman was the only other Jayhawk who finished in double-figures with 15 points. She has scored in double-figures in 19 of the 28 games this season.