Basketball Senior Night Speeches To Air on AT&T Jayhawk All-Access
Feb. 29, 2012
LAWRENCE, Kan. – When KU’s basketball seniors Tyshawn Taylor, Conner Teahan and Jordan Juenemann bid KU fans adieu at a packed Allen Fieldhouse Saturday night, their speeches will be televised live on AT&T Jayhawk All-Access via kuathletics.com.
The speeches will commence immediately following KU’s game against Texas, which tips off at 8 p.m. Central time. Subscribers to Jayhawk All-Access can listen to the game and the speeches; subscribers who want to can switch to a video feed starting at 9:50 p.m. Central time.
Kansas fans can subscribe to Jayhawk All-Access by going to www.kuathletics.com and clicking on the AT&T Jayhawk All-Access button on the right. Jayhawk All-Access subscriptions are only $9.95 per month or $79.95 per year.
Kansas Athletics is televising more than 200 KU events during the 2011-12 academic year on Jayhawk All-Access, the eighth consecutive year that Jayhawk All-Access will broadcast Kansas Athletics events either with video, audio or both.
This year, subscribers have already watched many terrific events, such as the Legends of the Phog alumni basketball game and KU’s season-opening football victory over McNeese State. In addition to those events, fans were also able to see:
- Late Night in the Phog, the annual tipoff of basketball practice,
- KU’s two men’s basketball exhibition contests,
- Football post-game press conferences after home games,
- Football’s weekly press conferences,
- Football, men’s basketball and women’s basketball coaches’ weekly television shows,
- Home women’s basketball games,
- The Kansas Relays and much more, including postgame interviews in many of Kansas’ 18 varsity sports.
Fans who subscribe may also listen to:
- The complete radio broadcasts of KU football and men’s basketball contests, including pre- and post-game shows and post-game interviews with the coaches,
- Men’s basketball coach Bill Self’s weekly press conferences,
- Weekly Hawk Talk radio shows with Turner Gill, Bill Self and women’s basketball coach Bonnie Henrickson, and
- Rock Chalk Sports Talk, a weekly hour-long radio show highlighting Kansas Athletics.
In addition, KU fans watched home volleyball matches free of charge; baseball games will be free of charge this spring.