March 1, 2011
No. 24 Iowa State 72, Kansas 36
March 1, 2011 – Ames, Iowa
… Drops KU to 5-7 on the road in 2010-2011.
… Moves the all-time series to 43-27 in KU’s favor.
… Gives head coach Bonnie Henrickson a 6-10 record against Iowa State, including a 5-9 mark while at KU.
… Moves KU to 292-289 against Big 12 foes all-time, including a 92-148 record since the league’s formation.
… Moves Henrickson to 115-105 at KU, 38-83 against Big 12 teams and 273-167 overall.
– Kansas used a lineup of Angel Goodrich, Monica Engelman and Diara Moore at guard and Carolyn Davis and Tania Jackson at forward in both halves.
– KU’s 16 second-half points was the second-lowest scored by Kansas in a half this season, and just one shy of the season-low.
– KU was outscored 47-16 in the second half.
– Angel Goodrich totaled five assists, and has now dished out five or more helpers in the last eight games. Goodrich has posted five assists or more in 15 of her 21 games this season.
– Iowa State’s 53.8 percent shooting mark was the highest mark for a KU opponent this season.
– Monica Engelman netted six shots from the field and has made five or more field goals in three of the last four games.
– Engelman finished with three steals, which was one shy of her career-best.
– KU’s 25 rebounds ties for its season-low. The Jayhawks grabbed only 25 boards against Baylor, Jan. 19.