Kansas-McNeese State Football Game First of Over 200 Events to Air on AT&T Jayhawk All-Access Network
Aug. 23, 2011
LAWRENCE, Kan. – Kansas fans will be able to watch the Jayhawks’ football season-opener vs. McNeese State on AT&T Jayhawk All-Access, the first of more than 200 events to air in 2011-12 on KU’s online network via kuathletics.com. The Jayhawks will host McNeese State on Saturday, Sept. 3, at 6 p.m. (Central) at Memorial Stadium in Lawrence.
This marks the eighth consecutive year that AT&T Jayhawk All-Access will broadcast Kansas Athletics events either with video, audio or both. In addition to the football season opener, fans who subscribe to AT&T All-Access can also see:
– Late Night in the Phog, the annual tipoff of basketball practice
– KU’s two men’s basketball exhibition contests,
– Football Coach Turner Gill’s postgame press conferences after home games
– Football Coach Turner Gill’s weekly press conferences
– Football, men’s basketball and women’s basketball coaches’ weekly television shows,
– Home women’s basketball games,
– The Kansas Relays and much more, including postgame interviews in many of Kansas’ 18 varsity sports.
Fans who subscribe may also listen to:
– The complete radio broadcasts of KU football and men’s basketball contests, including pre- and post-game shows and post-game interviews with the coaches,
– Men’s basketball coach Bill Self’s weekly press conferences,
– Weekly Hawk Talk radio shows with Turner Gill, Bill Self and women’s basketball coach Bonnie Henrickson, and
– Rock Chalk Sports Talk, a weekly hour-long radio show highlighting Kansas Athletics.
In addition, KU fans can watch home volleyball matches and baseball games free of charge.
Kansas fans can subscribe to Jayhawk All-Access by going to www.kuathletics.com and clicking on the AT&T Jayhawk All-Access button on the right. Jayhawk All-Access subscriptions are only $9.95 per month or $79.95 per year.