20 Questions With Holly Gault
Aug. 29, 2005
20 Questions with junior defender Holly Gault.
1. Full Name: Holly Renee Gault
2. Birthdate: January 16, 1985
3. Hometown: Spring Hill, Kan.
4. Major: Pre-Med
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
I tried to impersonate a lot of the male players like Pele.
6. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
I would jump into the stands, like football players do.
7. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
The Tasmanian Devil because I like to go and destroy everything. That’s the way I play.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Michael Jordan, Tom Cruise and Coach Francis.
9. What’s your dream job?
Being a doctor.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season? Texas and Nebraska because we didn’t beat either of them last year.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Being named as an All-American last season.
12. Do you have any superstitions, and if so what are they?
I am not a superstitious kind of person.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
The players and the coaching staff.
14. Who was your role model growing up?
Definitely my dad.
15. What is your most prized possession?
My soccer ball.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
A medium rare steak.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
The Amazing Race because I would get to travel.
18. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
I am someone you can count on and my most obnoxious one would be that I like to yell a lot.
19. If you could pick one team to be on the schedule that isn’t already on it, who would it be and why?
Either Notre Dame or North Carolina because we haven’t played either of those schools and it would be a good challenge to see where we are at as a program.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully having a good career as a doctor and starting a family with my husband.