20 Questions With Kimberly Karfonta
Sept. 6, 2005
1. Full Name: Kimberly Marie Karfonta
2. Birthdate: August 16, 1984
3. Hometown: Edmond, Oklahoma
4. Major: Event Planning
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
6. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
I just want to score goals and do flips.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Oprah, my sister and Johnny Depp.
9. What’s your dream job?
To be an event planner.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
All of them.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
I’m doing it right now, the experience of being a collegiate athlete.
12. If you could go see one concert who would it be?
Michael Jackson (10 years ago).
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
14. Who was your role model growing up?
15. What is your most prized possession?
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Chef Jessica Smith’s dijon chicken with green beans on the side.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
American Idol. I’m just kidding probably Road Rules.
18. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
I think they would say if they’re having a bad day I could cheer them up and they would say I talk too much and sometimes too loud.
19. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
I think I’d be a cheerleader.
20. If they made a movie of your life, what! would it be called and who play you?
The Great Adventures of Kimberly Karfonta, starring Sandra Bullock.