20 Questions With Caroline Smith
Sept. 19, 2005
1. Full Name: Caroline Nicole Smith
2. Birthdate: October 26, 1984
3. Hometown: Edina, Minnesota
4. Major: Human Biology and Psychology
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
My brother, Tim.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
7. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
A Ninja Turtle.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Lance Armstrong, Dean Smith and Joe Company.
9. What’s your dream job?
Surgeon, FBI agent or personal trainer.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Winning the National Championship this past summer (for FC Indiana) and beating California, again.
12. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
Nothing compares, but maybe tennis.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
14. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be called and who play you?
90 Minutes, I’d play myself.
15. What is your most prized possession?
My “Jesus” ring.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Buffalo wings, extra spicy.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
Dog Eat Dog.
18. If you could pick one team to be on the schedule that isn’t already on it, who would it be and why?
At Minnesota because I would love to play near my hometown.
19. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
I love giving people compliments they deserve. I sometimes argue a little too much.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A doctor and lovin’ life.