20 Questions With Sara Rogers
Oct. 12, 2005
1. Full Name: Sara Ann Rogers
2. Birthdate: November 7, 1986
3. Hometown: Leawood, Kansas
4. Major: Sports Management
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
Mia Hamm. Who didn’t impersonate her?
6. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
April from Ninja Turtles because she gets to hang out with all those cool turtles.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When people use their fingernails to pick food out of their teeth.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Sarah Said, David Beckham and Oprah.
9. If you could pick one team to be on the schedule that isn’t already, who would it be?
Notre Dame because it would be an awesome game.
10. Do you have any superstitions?
Julie Hanley and I sit by each other on the bus for away games.
11. What reality show would you be best on?
Road Rules co-staring Julie Hanley because I think the challenges would be fun.
12. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
Missouri for obvious reasons.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
The girls on the team and the coaching staff, its close to home.
14. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
15. What is your most prized possession?
Ralphie, my stuffed animal that I have slept with since I was little.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
17. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be called and what actress would play you?
Roger That, starring Jessica Biel.
18. If you could go see one concert who would it be?
19. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
Basketball because I’ve played b-ball almost as long as soccer.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married and having a successful job.