20 Questions with Kelsey Archuleta
Oct. 18, 2005
1. Full Name: Kelsey Ellen Archuleta
2. Birthdate: September 29, 1985
3. Hometown: Littleton, Colorado
4. Major: Elementary Education
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
I never tried to impersonate anyone, I always played my own game.
6. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Buttercup on the Power Puff Girls because she is tough and lays everything down for her family and friends not matter what.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When people are late
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
George Clooney, David Beckham and Will Farrell.
9. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Being the MVP of our state final game in high school, which we won.
10. Do you have any superstitions?
I always wear my hair in a ponytail with two braids.
11. What reality show would you be best on?
Fear Factor because I am not afraid to do anything.
12. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
Colorado because I get to see all my friends and family.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
Team chemistry and I loved the campus.
14. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Any kind of Mexican food dish.
15. What is your most prized possession?
A picture of my family. They always make me smile and remind me of home.
16. Who was your role model growing up?
My dad, I always wanted to be a good soccer player like him. I thought he was amazing when I was little.
17. What’s your dream job?
To be an elementary teacher because I want to make a
difference in kids lives.
18. If you could go see one concert who would it be?
I would go see Jack Johnson, because he has an amazing voice and his songs are so catchy.
19. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
Football, because I played in high school and loved it. I was the kicker and I also played a little wide receiver.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Being a teacher, married and starting a family back in Colorado.