20 Questions with Michelle Rasmussen
Oct. 25, 2005
1. Full Name: Michelle Marie Rasmussen
2. Birthdate: June 10, 1985
3. Hometown: Vermillion, South Dakota
4. Major: Pre-Physical Therapy
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
I didn’t really try to impersonate any soccer player, but I loved Deion Sanders.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When people tell me the same story over and over without realizing it.
7. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Doug Funnie, because he has a sweet wardrobe.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
My cousin Jason, and my roommates Lacey Novak and Danika Erickson because we’re terrible cooks and never get to eat good meals.
9. What’s your dream job?
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
After breaking my leg, I now look forward to every game that I can play in.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Recovering from such a traumatic injury and being able to play at this level again.
12. If you could go see one concert who would you go see?
George Strait, he’s amazing!
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
I came because I loved the campus and school, but mostly because the team was so close and they all got along really well.
14. Who was your role model growing up?
15. What is your most prized possession?
My baby blanket, Blankie Rasmussen. I still sleep with it every night!
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
My grandma’s prime rib and mashed potatoes.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
I’d be on the Real World because I’d just go around starting drama for the fun of it.
18. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
I’d love to play volleyball because they get to wear spandex for every practice and game without anyone telling them to put some shorts on.
19. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
I cheer people up by saying ridiculous things, but I also love to put butter on everything, which I guess is gross to some people.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married, starting a family and loving every day I’m alive.