20 Questions With Lacey Novak
Nov. 4, 2005
1. Full Name: Lacey Ann Novak
2. Birthdate: January 19, 1985
3. Hometown: Overland Park, Kansas
4. Major: Community Health/Occupational Therapy
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
Michael Jordan, he’s pretty amazing and I had all of his shoes.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Cotton balls! I can’t touch them or be around them.
7. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Animal from The Muppets. He’s a spaz.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
David Beckham, Edwin Novak (my grandpa I never met) and Koko (Jane Goodall’s signing gorilla).
9. What’s your dream job?
A professional photographer.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
Mizzou, there’s so much rivalry it’s always intense.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Playing Division One soccer.
12. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
I’m very loud and crazy, but I’m an excellent cuddler whenever anyone gets scared.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
My parents can come to all my games, the coaching staff and the team (they’re amazing!).
14. Who was your role model growing up?
My brother and my parents.
15. What is your most prized possession?
My cell phone, I never leave home without it and it connects me to all the people I love.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Filet mignon medium rare with veggies, a twice baked potato, lots of fruit and baklava.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
Real World, because it’s full of drama.
18. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
I would run track, my dad ran at the University of Nebraska.
19. If you could go see one concert who would you go see?
It’s a toss up between Usher and Dierks Benley they’re both amazing and not too bad to look at either.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Having a successful job, married and starting a family.