20 Questions With Erin Ferguson
Nov. 4, 2005
1. Full Name: Erin Renee Ferguson
2. Birthdate: February 25, 1984
3. Hometown: Glen Ellyn, Illinois
4. Major: Journalism
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
No one, I was just crazy me.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
7. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Bobby’s mom off of the show Bobby’s World, because I can do her voice really well.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, and Robin Williams.
9. What’s your dream job?
Working with kids and playing with cool toys.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
Mizzou for obvious reasons.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Coming to KU and being a part of everything
12. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
My laugh because it is really loud and infectious.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
The girls on the team.
14. Who was your role model growing up?
My mom because she is such an awesome woman that I would love to be like her someday
15. What is your most prized possession?
A raggedy pillow I have had since I was a baby. It’s comforting.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Rare steak and mashed parsnips.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
Road Rules, because I love traveling and I could do all the challenges they have to do (except eat gross stuff).
18. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
Volleyball, it is my next favorite sport.
19. If you could go see one concert who would you go see?
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Well, if I had a crystal ball I would look and see my self settled in life and happy about wherever I am.