AT&T Jayhawk All-Access Available Free Until January 15
Dec. 22, 2009
LAWRENCE, Kan. –
Between now and January 15, Jayhawk fans can sign up for a free, 30-day trial subscription of the online Kansas Athletics experience, AT&T Jayhawk All Access.
AT&T Jayhawk All-Access is an Internet broadband offering through CBS College Sports that allows fans to experience the passion, tradition and excitement of Kansas Athletics with comprehensive, easy-to access multimedia coverage. It’s the best way for fans to follow the Jayhawks from the comfort of their own home or office!
- Live audio coverage of events, including football and men’s and women’s basketball games;
- Live video coverage of events, including selected women’s basketball, volleyball and baseball games;
- Access to pay-per-view events;
- Live audio of Hawk Talk (coaches’ radio shows), and
- Postgame press conferences and player interviews.
New subscribers can sign up for a 30-day free trial of AT&T Jayhawk All-Access by clicking HERE. Click the “Register” button in the upper right corner and enter the special coupon code “Jayhawk30“. This offer is valid through January 15.
A monthly, renewable All-Access package is available for $9.95 per month. Fans looking for greater value can purchase an annual package for $79.95.