- The ONLY player in a major conference averaging 18.0+ ppg, 4.0+ rpg, 4.0+ apg and 2.0+ spg this season.
- Ranks among the top-5 in the Big 12 in scoring (1st, 18.1), free throws made (1st, 142), steals per game (2nd, 2.1) and field goal percentage (2nd, 46.8%).
- On Feb. 8 at TCU, became just the second KU player and the first in the Bill Self era to have 18+ points, 10+ assists and 5+ rebounds in a Big 12 game. (Kirk Hinrich, 2.25.2001 vs. Nebraska)
- One of FOUR underclassmen in the nation listed at 6-2 or shorter averaging 18.0+ ppg in 2019-20, and the only player in a major conference.
- On pace to become first Kansas player under Bill self to score 1,000 points within his first 70 career games.
🏆 AWARDS & WATCH LISTS
- Bob Cousy Award Finalist (1 of 5)
- Naismith Trophy Semifinalist (1 of 10)
- Wooden Award National Ballot (1 of 15)
- Oscar Robertson Trophy Midseason Watch List (1 of 12)
- NABC Player of the Year Watch List (1 of 20)
- All-Big 12 First Team
In The News
"What Devon Dotson has done in two years as Kansas’ starting point guard is remarkable. This season, he has added prolific scoring to his many great attributes. In a season that has featured great point guards, his résumé stacks up with anyone’s."Fran Fraschilla, ESPN