2017 KU Midwest Sports Performance Conference announced
Info More Information
LAWRENCE, Kan. – Kansas Assistant Athletics Director for Sport Performance Andrea Hudy announced that the 2017 Midwest Sports Performance Conference will take place Friday, May 5, inside the Anderson Family Strength & Conditioning Center and Capitol Federal Hall on the campus of the University of Kansas.
Properly preparing an athlete to compete in any sport, at any level, requires precise training, supervision and support from a performance coach, sports medicine team, nutritionist and administration. The Midwest Sports Performance Conference provides theory and best practices to help strength & conditioning coaches of all levels maximize their resources while providing an athlete with the best opportunity to succeed.
- R.C. Buford, General Manager of the San Antonio Spurs
- Dr. Phil Wagner, Founder & President of Sparta Performance Science
- Dr. William Kraemer, Professor in the Department of Human Sciences (Kinesiology) at the Ohio State University
- Dr. J. Bryan Mann, Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy and Assistant Director of Strength & Conditioning at the University of Missouri
Panel Discussion and Strength Center Demonstration Leaders:
- Andrea Hudy, Assistant Director of Athletics: Sports Performance at the University of Kansas
- Roger Marandino, Former Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Indianapolis Colts
- Zac Woodfin, Director of Football Strength & Conditioning at the University of Kansas
- Loren Landow, Director & Owner of Landow Sports Performance
- Dr. Andrew C. Fry, Professor of Health, Sports, & Exercise Science at the University of Kansas
For more information on the 2017 Midwest Sports Performance Conference, including topics, guest speakers and registration, please visit: KUAthletics.com/MidwestConference.
KUAthletics.com: The official online source for Kansas Athletics, Williams Education Fund contributions, tickets, merchandise, multimedia, photos and much, much more.