Accessing Mobile Tickets | Transfer Mobile Tickets | Purchase Tickets
Kansas Athletics Mobile Ticketing
WHAT ARE MOBILE TICKETS?
- Mobile tickets utilize email and text messaging to send your tickets directly to you after purchase. These tickets are optimized for display on a smartphone device. Please do not print the tickets as our scanners will not recognize the QR code on paper.
- The My Account page has been upgraded to give a simple and secure way to manage your mobile tickets.
- You can access your My Account screen directly from the Kansas Jayhawks mobile app.
- The upgraded webpage allows you to:
- Transfer and/or accept tickets on your mobile phone.
- Buy tickets to Kansas Athletics events.
- Update your account information.
For assistance in accessing your My Account page, please contact the Kansas Athletics Ticket Office at (785) 864-3141.
How to Access Mobile Tickets
Step 1: Receive email containing link to tickets. Click on game link to access ticketing options.
Step 2: You will have two options to access your Mobile Ticket. Option 1 is to add the ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay Account. Please verify your phone is equipped with one of these apps before proceeding with this option. Option 2 is to download a PDF version of the ticket. Once downloaded, we recommend taking a screenshot of the ticket and saving it to your Mobile Device. You can present the screenshot on gameday.
Step 3: If you chose option 1 (Apple Wallet or Google Pay), the ticket will now appear on the screen. You must make sure to click the add button to save the ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay compatible device.
Step 4: Please ensure your ticket has now been added to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay account, by visiting your corresponding app.
Step 5: Please have your ticket out and ready to be scanned before arriving at the gate to enter. Once scanned, you are all set!
How to Transfer Tickets
Step 1: Visit KUAthletics.com on your mobile device.
Step 2: Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Select the ‘Tickets” option and then the “My Account” option.
Step 3: Login to your online account.
*If you haven’t logged into your online account before, you will need to use the “Existing Athletics Ticket Office Customer”. You will need to contact the Kansas Ticket Office at 785-864-3141 to receive a PIN number to complete this step.
Step 4: Click the “Start A Transfer” icon to begin.
Step 5: Select the game(s) and ticket(s) you wish to transfer
Step 6: Input the phone number in which you would like to transfer the tickets too.
Step 7: Please confirm all information is correct. Once confirmed, you can select the “Transfer Ticket” option.
Step 8: You will be redirected to a confirmation page. The recipient will have 48 hours to accept the transfer.
BENEFITS OF MOBILE TICKETS?
- Safely enter our facilities with contactless scanning.
- Prevention of tickets being lost in the mail.
- Elimination of the need to print your tickets. All you need is your mobile device!
- Smoothly transfer tickets via text to your friends and family.
GAME DAY TIPS
- Please have your phone brightness set to 100% upon entering. This will help the scanner recognize the barcode and ensure a smooth entrance.