Keys to Women's Basketball Gameday
- Basketball Fan Guide
- Clear Bag Policy
- Security Measures
- Entry Points
- Hawk Zone
- Gameday App
LAWRENCE, Kan. — The 51st season of Kansas women’s basketball officially tips off on Sunday, Oct. 28, inside Allen Fieldhouse with the first of two exhibition games.
Kansas will play 18 games inside Allen Fieldhouse this season, giving KU fans lots of opportunities to see the Jayhawks in action. The 2018-19 season begins with a pair of exhibition games before Kansas plays seven nonconference matchups on its home court.
The Jayhawks open Big 12 Conference play on Jan. 5 against Iowa State and will host each Big 12 foe on James Naismith Court this season.
Keys to Women’s Basketball Gameday
- 1.5 Hours: Ticket office opens
- 1 hour: Doors Open | Hawk Zone Opens
- 10 minutes: National Anthem
2. UPDATED | Parking
Parking is available free of charge in all lots surrounding Allen Fieldhouse after 4 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends.
Parking is also available in the parking garage north of Allen Fieldhouse by using the License Plate Recognition System. Instead of using gates and pulling tickets upon entry/paying at exit, license plates will be scanned upon entrance and exit and those parking in the garage are expected to either have a valid permit linked to their plate, using a pay station or prepay before arrival with the ParkMobile app. More specific directions are as follows:
- Take a picture of your license plate, or write your plate information down, and proceed to the pay station within 15 minutes of entering the garage to pre-pay for parking.
- Another option is to pre-pay for your parking time using the ParkMobile app.
- Failure to pre-pay for the length of time you will be parked in the garage will result in a ticket being issued.
- It is important that license plates are parked facing the drive lane in garages as is required in surface lots. Failure to park with your license plate clearly visible from the driving lane will result in a ticket being issued.
- Payment can be made at pay stations with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card or with cash. Pay stations are unable to give change, so be sure to have exact change if paying cash.
- Pay stations can be found at:
- Allen Fieldhouse Parking Garage: Level 1 South Stair Tower or Level 3 Lobby (Parking Office)
Women’s basketball season parking garage passes are also available for purchase through the KU Parking Office for $60.
NEW | Rock Chalk Card: The Rock Chalk Card will provide general admission seating to all home events for Women’s Basketball, Soccer, Baseball and Softball. You must present the Rock Chalk Card at the Ticket Office to receive a ticket to enter the event. To purchase a Rock Chalk Card call 1-800-34-HAWKS, (785) 864-3141 or click here.
Season Tickets: Season tickets are on sale for $109 for a full season of women’s basketball action in Allen Fieldhouse. Senior Citizen Reserved season tickets can be purchased for $80, while K Club Reserved season tickets are available at $75.
Single game Tickets: Single game tickets can be purchased online or at the KU Ticket Office, starting at just $8.
Group Pricing: Whether you’re looking to bring your youth team out to a game, planning an alumni reunion, a corporate outing or just a gathering of friends, there’s no better way to spend a few hours than with the Kansas Jayhawks. Gather your group of 10 or more and share in unforgettable memories with your family, friends and co-workers in Allen Fieldhouse.
Tickets start at $5 for groups of 10 or more. Group ticket orders must be placed prior to game. Call 785-864-7755 or click below to request more info.
Experiences: There are numerous experiences available inside Allen Fieldhouse on game day, including a high five tunnel, tour of Allen Fieldhouse, National Anthem performance, Anthem Buddies and halftime performance.f
5. Designated Entry Points
Designated entry points for Kansas women’s basketball gameday are as follows.
- General Public: Gates 6, 10, 11, 21, 22 and 23
- Student Entrance: Gate 2
- ADA Accessible: Gate 11
- Player/Guest Will Call/Entry: Southeast corner of the Allen Fieldhouse at the Ticket Office
- Media Credential Entrance: Gate 21 (opens two hours ahead of tipoff)
- Kansas Athletics Staff: Gate 20
This year Kansas women’s basketball brings back some of the past year’s most popular promotions such as Salute to Service, Fandemonium, Superhero Day, Jayhawks for a Cure, and more! We have also added a few new promotions that we think you will love. To find all promotional information for this year click here.
7. Hawk Zone
Kids can enjoy inflatable games, photo booth, poster making stations, posters, FREE cookie decorating and more. The Hawk Zone closes at tip-off.
Celebrate your birthday in Allen Fieldhouse with the Kansas women’s basketball team. You and your friends can catch some exciting college basketball action and cheer the Jayhawks on to victory. For more information, click here.
Your birthday package includes:
- Special party area in Allen Fieldhouse
- 10 Game Tickets
- A Personalized Jayhawk Cookie Cake
- Pizza and Drinks for 10 people
- Visit by Big or baby Jay
9. UPDATED | Junior Jayhawks
Junior Jayhawks receive FREE admission to all Kansas women’s basketball games in addition to Kansas baseball and softball. To sign up and for more information, click here.
9. Kansas Jayhawks Gameday App
GET IN THE GAME with the all-new Kansas Jayhawks Gameday app. Featuring stats, maps, scores, schedules, audio and more, the Kansas Jayhawks Gameday app is your one-stop-shop to enhance your gameday experience.