Announced his intentions to play professionally and leave Kansas on March 30, 2016… Boasts career shooting marks of 42.2 percent from 3-point range and 87.2 percent from the free throw line.
• Averaged 5.4 points and 2.1 rebounds.
• Scored in double figures six times, including twice in Big 12 play.
• Made multiple 3-pointers in eight contests, including five Big 12 games.
• Made a team-best 84.0 percent from the free throw line, including strings of 20- and 21-straight made.
• Of his made field goals, 70.5 percent were from 3-point range.
• Posted a career-high four assists and tied his career high with three steals vs. Austin Peay (March 17).
• Scored 18 points on 6-of-6 shooting (5-for-5 3FGs) vs. Northern Colorado (Nov. 13).
• Played in 35 games with two starts in 2014-15 – against UC Santa Barbara (Nov. 14) and vs. Utah (Dec. 13).
• Averaged 5.7 points with 70.2 percent of his field goals coming from three-point range.
• Third on the team with 40 three-point field goals made and drained 40.4 percent from beyond the arc.
• Led KU in free throw percentage at 91.7 percent (41-48).
• Made 21-straight free throws dating back to the 2013-14 season and concluded 2014-15 making his last 15 charity shots.
• Scored 10 or more points nine times, 10 times for his career.
• Made 5-for-5 threes in scoring a career-high 19 points at Georgetown (12/10).
• Went 4-for-5 from three-point range at No. 17 Texas (1/24).
• Scored eight points in four minutes against New Mexico State in the NCAA Tournament (3/20).
• Played in 28 games in 2013-14 and scored in 17 appearances.
• Drained a three in the Big 12 Semifinals vs. Iowa State (3/14).
• Chipped in six points in 10 minutes vs. Texas Tech (3/5).
• His career-high 10 points at Kansas State (2/10) played a major factor in the 10-1 run to force overtime.
• Also tallied a career-high in steals (3) and rebounds (5) at Kansas State (2/10).
• Scored two points in his first appearance of the season against Louisiana at Monroe (11/8).
• Missed only three free throws during the season.
• Posted five or more points in seven different games.
• Made a three-pointer in 10 different games.
• Played at Tift County High School.
• Four-star player ranked No. 47 in the ESPN 100 and No. 29 by Rivals.
• Named the 2013 Gatorade Georgia Boys Basketball Player of the Year.
• Honored as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution 2013 Player of the Year.
• Georgia’s 2013 Mr. Basketball.
• Averaged 27 points, nine rebounds, six assists and two steals per game, while shooting 91 percent from the free throw line, during his senior season (2012-13) at Tift County High School.
• Led the Blue Devils to a 26-5 record and the Class 6A quarterfinals in 2013.
• Scored a season-high 37 points in a win over Westover High during his senior year.
• Concluded his prep career with more than 2,000 points.
• Played the first three years of his high school career at Mary Persons (Forsyth, Ga.).
• Averaged 25.4 points and 14 rebounds as a junior to earn the Macon Telegraph’s All-Middle Georgia Player of the Year honors in 2012.
• Put up 17.1 points per game as a sophomore.
• Signed to attend KU on Dec. 20, 2011 over offers from Connecticut, Florida, Florida State, Harvard, Louisville, Memphis and Ohio State.
• Born Brannen Greene on Dec. 21, 1994 in Tifton, Georgia.
• Son of Jeff and Lori Greene… Has two sisters, Brecklyn and Brentleigh… Both parents are teachers… Father, Jeff, played basketball at Pittsburg State in 1988-89 and was a two-time all-conference and all-district honoree… Mother, Lori, played basketball at Missouri Southern.