• Academic All-Big 12 [2012-13 Rookie Team, 2015-16 First Team]
• Athletic Director’s & Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Rolls [Fall 2012, Spring 2014, Fall 2015, Spring 2016]
• Played in 15 games with one start on Senior Night against Iowa State (March 5).
• Averaged 2.5 minutes per game.
• Named Academic All-Big 12 First Team.
• Tied his season/career high with three points against Northern Colorado (Nov. 13), Chaminade (Nov. 23) and Holy Cross (Dec. 9).
• Appeared in five Big 12 regular-season contests.
• Played in two postseason games versus Kansas State (March 10) and against Austin Peay (March 17).
• Appeared in nine games.
• Recorded a steal against No. 1 Kentucky (Nov. 18).
• Dished out a career-high two assists versus Lafayette (Dec. 20).
• Knocked down a three against Texas Tech (Jan. 10) and drained at jumper one month later at Texas Tech (Feb. 10).
• Checked into his second NCAA Tournament game of his career versus New Mexico State (March 20).
• Played in six games in 2013-14, including three Big 12 games.
• Broke his thumb prior to the Iowa State (Jan. 13) game and returned vs. TCU (Feb. 15).
• Drained his first three of the year vs. Texas Tech (March 5).
• Hit a free throw against Georgetown (Dec. 21).
• Appeared in 12 games, including five Big 12 contests.
• Averaged 2.8 minutes per game and scored eight points on 3-of-7 (42.9 percent) shooting.
• Tied career high with three points vs. West Virginia (March 2).
• Made a three-pointer against American (Dec. 29).
• Scored his first career points against Richmond (Dec. 18).
• Appeared in his first game against Washington State (Nov. 19) and pulled down two rebounds in a season-high six minutes on the floor.
• Averaged 5.5 minutes and played in all four games on KU’s Europe trip to Switzerland and Paris during the summer of 2012.
2015 World University Games
• Played in three games in winning the gold medal at the 2015 World University Games in Gwangju, Korea.
• Scored two points against Chile during pool play, making both free throw attempts.
• Logged 19 minutes in the win versus Switzerland, pulling down four rebounds with one steal.
• Played two minutes against Lithuania in the quarterfinals.
• Spent the 2011-12 season playing at New Hampton Prep School where the Huskies posted a 26-9 record under head coach Peter Hutchins.
• Averaged just under 10 points and six assists per game.
• A 2011 Lawrence Free State High School graduate who averaged 7.3 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.8 steals and 2.4 assists per game his senior season, where he played for Chuck Law.
• Free State record holder for steals in a season with 64.
• Graduated from the University of Kansas in May 2016 with a bachelor’s degree in sport management .
• Full name is Evan Daniel Manning… Born in Manhattan Beach, California.
• Parents are Danny and Julie Manning… Has one sister, Taylor.
• Danny Manning is Kansas’ all-time leading scorer (2,951 points) and rebounder (1,187 boards)… Danny was on staff at KU for nine seasons (2004-12) before accepting head coaching positions at Tulsa (2012-14) and Wake Forest (2014-present).