Returning All-American who is praised by KU’s coaching staff for her consistent effort and production … Named to the All-Big 12 First Team in 2016 after leading the conference in aces per set … Two-time participant on USA Volleyball’s Collegiate National Team program.
AWARDS & HONORS
• AVCA All-America Honorable Mention 
• Two-time All-Big 12 [2015 Second Team, 2016 First Team]
• AVCA All-Midwest Region First Team 
• Preseason All-Big 12 
• Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week [9/22/14, 10/6/15], 9/11/17]
• Bluejay Invitational MVP 
• Bulldog Invitational MVP 
• Pistol Pete’s Showdown MVP 
• Wolverine Invitational All-Tournament Team 
• Kansas Invitational All-Tournament Team [2016, 2017]
• Stacey Clark Classic All-Tournament Team 
• Academic All-Big 12 [2015 First Team, 2016 Second Team]
• Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Roll [Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017]
• Three-year starter at outside hitter for the Jayhawks … Recorded seven double-doubles during nonconference play.
• Named Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week on Sept. 11.
• Notched a pair of double-doubles and a 20-kill performance at the Wolfpack Invitational, hosted by NC State, to open the season.
• Served up an ace on match point to clinch KU’s four-set season-opening victory at NC State (Aug. 25) … Totaled 17 kills, 15 digs, two aces and two block-assists for an even 20.0 points against the Wolfpack.
• Recorded her second-straight double-double with 14 kills and 10 digs in a four-set win over Missouri State (Aug. 26) … Combined with Taylor Alexander for a block on match point.
• Recorded her sixth-career 20-kill performance in a five-set victory at NC State (Aug. 26).
• Poured in 17 kills, 13 digs, three aces and two blocks against Long Beach State (Sept. 1).
• Served a season-high five aces with 11 kills and seven digs in three sets against Montana (Sept. 2).
• Posted 16 kills on a .577 hitting percentage in just three sets in KU’s victory over No. 13 Kentucky (Sept. 4).
• Had 11 kills and 11 digs in three sets against Belmont (Sept. 8).
• Became the 16th Jayhawk to reach 1,000 career kills during KU’s four-set win over No. 17 Purdue (Sept. 8) … Recorded 15 kills and 10 digs against the Boilermakers.
• Posted 11 kills and 14 digs in three sets against Creighton (Sept. 9).
• Recorded 15 kills with seven digs and four blocks in a four-set win against San Jose State (Sept. 15).
• Recorded a season-high seven blocks in five sets at Santa Clara (Sept. 15).
• Contributed a season-high 17 digs with three aces in four sets against Idaho (Sept. 16).
• Earned AVCA All-American Honorable Mention and All-Big 12 First Team honors after starting in all 30 matches for the Big 12 champion Jayhawks … Played in 114 of KU’s 115 sets.
• Led the Big 12 and ranked 12th in the nation in aces per set (0.47) … Ranked second on the team and sixth in the Big 12 in kills per set (3.50) … Recorded a team-high 12 kill-dig double-doubles … Ranked third on the team in digs per set (2.27).
• Reached double-figure kills in 24 matches, including four performances with over 20 kills … Posted three or more aces 10 times … Recorded double-figure digs 15 times … Posted four or more blocks five times.
• Named the MVP of two nonconference tournaments – the Bulldog Classic (Aug. 26-27) and the Bluejay Invitational (Sept. 8-9).
• Improved on her All-Big 12 Second Team campaign in 2015 with increased production across the board in kills per set (2.75 to 3.50), hitting percentage (.206 to .228), digs per set (2.11 to 2.27) and service aces (0.26 to 0.47) during the 2016 season.
• Opened the season with 14 kills, nine digs and an ace at Mississippi State (Aug. 26) at the Bulldog Invitational … Followed-up with five aces in a three-set sweep over Eastern Washington (Aug. 27).
• Recorded 11 kills with three aces in KU’s home opener against Chicago State (Sept. 2) … Later in the day, posted 18 kills and nine digs in just three sets against Maryland (Sept. 2) … Her 18 kills against Maryland marked her season-high for a three-set match.
• Started a string of three-straight double-doubles with 16 kills and 13 digs against Arkansas (Sept. 3) … Recorded a season-high 24 kills with 11 digs and four aces in a five-set win at Creighton (Sept. 8) … Posted 15 kills and 12 digs against Chattanooga (Sept. 9).
• Helped lift Kansas to a five-set win over Xavier (Sept. 16) with 10 kills and four aces.
• Recorded 16 kills and three aces at Purdue (Sept. 16).
• Began Big 12 Conference play with four-straight double-doubles against Oklahoma (Sept. 21), Texas (Sept. 24), Baylor (Oct. 1) and Iowa State (Oct. 5) … The stretch included back-to-back performances with 20 kills and 13 digs against Texas and Baylor.
• Set a KU record for aces in a three-set match during the rally scoring era (since 2001) with six – all in the first set – against Texas Tech (Oct. 8) … Rigdon’s six aces came during a 13-0 KU run during the first set … Her six aces also marked a season high.
• Finished with five aces and 11 digs in a three-set win over West Virginia (Oct. 20).
• Recorded 17 kills on a season-best .533 hitting percentage with three aces in just three sets at Texas Tech (Oct. 26).
• Helped Kansas defeat No. 2 Texas (Oct. 29) with 16 kills and seven digs.
• Posted a double-double of 14 kills and 11 digs with five blocks in a five-set road win at K-State (Nov. 2).
• Recorded 20 kills on a .395 hitting percentage with 11 digs against TCU (Nov. 12).
• Recorded a pair of double-doubles in the final two regular-season matches of the season to help Kansas clinch its first-ever Big 12 title … Posted 15 kills, 11 digs and three aces against Iowa State (Nov. 19) … In the regular-season finale, posted 11 kills and 13 digs at Baylor (Nov. 26).
• Began the NCAA Tournament with 11 kills and 11 digs in the first round against Samford (Dec. 1).
• Concluded the season with 12 kills, seven digs and three blocks against Creighton (Dec. 2).
• Starter on an unprecedented 2015 Kansas team that finished with a 30-3 record, No. 4 ranking and first-ever appearance in the NCAA Championship semifinals.
• All-Big 12 Second Team … Pistol Pete’s Showdown MVP … Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week (Oct. 6).
• Registered seven kill/dig double-doubles … Led Kansas in kills during five matches and digs in one match … Served up three or more aces in three matches, including a season-high four against Furman (Dec. 3) in the NCAA Championship first round.
• Dug 14 attacks from UMKC (Sept. 5) in just three sets.
• Recorded a team-high 15 digs against Northern Colorado (Sept. 11) and added 12 kills for KU’s first kill/dig double-double of the season … On the same day, followed that performance with 13 kills in a straight-set road victory at Wyoming (Sept. 11) to earn MVP honors at Pistol Pete’s Showdown.
• Extended a streak of recording double-figure kills to five-straight matches, including a season-high 16 kills in just three sets against South Dakota State (Sept. 18).
• Named Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week after setting a career-high .733 hitting percentage with 11 kills on 15 errorless swings against West Virginia (Oct. 3).
• Lone match she didn’t start in was against Texas Tech (Nov. 28) on Senior Day, registering six kills off the bench.
• Posed her sixth and final double-double of the season in the NCAA Championship San Diego Regional Semifinals against Loyola Marymount (Dec. 11) with 10 kills and 14 digs.
• Recorded the match-clinching kill to defeat No. 1 USC (Dec. 12) in the NCAA Championship San Diego Regional Final … Finished with 10 kills and five digs against the Trojans.
• Logged 11 starts and appeared in 26 matches at outside hitter … Recorded 170 kills, 24 aces and 96 digs … One of three Jayhawks to swing for 20 kills in a match … Led Kansas in kills five times on the year.
• Saw plenty of action during KU’s opening match, posted a career-best (.600) hitting percentage with six kills on 10 swings, while serving two aces in the sweep of Utah Valley (Aug. 29).
• Produced six kills and five digs in her first collegiate start against Lipscomb (Aug. 29).
• Came off the bench to lead the Jayhawks with 16 kills during their four-set road win at Denver (Sept. 6)
• Started the Jayhawk Classic against North Texas (Sept. 19) and recorded a final line of 15 kills, eight digs and a career-high three aces.
• Struck a career-high in kills (20) and digs (9) in the championship match of the Jayhawk Classic, a four-set win over Arkansas (Sept. 20)
• Played with the starters in the first two matches of conference play (at Oklahoma, Sept. 27; at Kansas State, Oct. 1), totaled 17 kills, 10 digs and four aces.
• Smacked eight kills, an ace and dug out six Mountaineer attacks in win over West Virginia (Oct. 15).
• Came off the bench to smash five kills and tally seven digs to finish off Texas Tech (Nov. 8).
2016 U.S. Collegiate National Team – China Tour
• Member of the 2016 U.S. Collegiate National Team that toured China with KU teammate Ainise Havili.
2017 U.S. Collegiate National Team – Thiland Tour
• Member of the 2017 U.S. Collegiate National Team that toured Thiland.
• Four-year letterwinner and a true six-rotation player at Pflugerville High School under the direction of head coach Jeff Coward.
• Named a Senior Ace by PrepVolleyball.com and the High School All-American watch list.
• Three-time member of the All-Texas Team (LoneStarVolleyball.com) and was named the Preseason Top Player in the Austin area.
• All-time Pflugerville career kills (1,375) and aces (229) leader … Knocked down 430 kills as a junior, 4.30 kills per set average … Kept pace her senior year with 81 aces and 384 kills (4.10 per set) with a consistent .311 attack efficiency … Racked up 46 aces and 259 digs her junior year.
• Named the PHS Female Athlete of the Fall, Team MVP, Outstanding Hitter – District 16-5A … Member of PrepVolleyball.com‘s Top Juniors.
• Set the tone during her sophomore season with 388 kills, 400 digs and a school-record 91 aces on the season.
• Played for the Austin Juniors Volleyball Club and finished fifth at the 2013 AAU Nationals … Finished in the top-10 in each of the two years prior … Played under coaches Mike Garcia, Kathy Lietzke, Elizabeth Quanaim, Jason Landers and Peter Salatich.
• Majoring in exercise science in the School of Education at The University of Kansas.
• Two-time Academic All-Big 12 honoree.
• Daughter of Ronnie and Debbie Rigdon.
• A successful gymnast for seven years, beginning at five years old … Became Capital Gymnastics’ All Around Gymnast of the Year in fourth and fifth grade.