SEASON AND SINGLE GAME TICKETS
Tickets issued by Kansas Athletics, Inc. (“Kansas Athletics”) are a revocable license issued annually by Kansas Athletics as licensor. Season Ticket Accounts are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies, including the Jayhawk Fan Code of Conduct, established from time to time by Kansas Athletics and/or the Williams Education Fund. The current policies may be modified or supplemented at any time by Kansas Athletics and any modifications or new polices will be effective when adopted. Season Ticket Account Holders should not rely upon or have any expectation that the policies presently applicable to Season Ticket Accounts will be applicable at any time in the future.
ANNUAL RENEWALS OF TICKETS
Williams Education Fund members and Season Ticket Account Holders are valued supporters of Kansas Athletics and Kansas Athletics will diligently attempt to accommodate its customers. However, the opportunity to purchase season tickets may vary from year-to-year, depending on the number of seats available and their locations. The opportunity to purchase is a privilege granted by Kansas Athletics, which may be revoked by Kansas Athletics at any time. Neither a prior Season Ticket Account nor a current Williams Education Fund Account constitute any form of legal or equitable right, including without limitation an express or implied contract, lease, option, right of first refusal, implied trust, or expectancy interest. There is no automatic right to purchase season tickets from year-to-year, nor is there any guarantee that this privilege will be offered or granted by Kansas Athletics. Season Ticket Account Holders should not form any manner of reliance on the privilege to purchase season tickets from year-to-year. The privilege to purchase season tickets annually is not “property” and creates no property rights whatsoever under state statutory or common law or under the US Bankruptcy Code. Location of seats shall be determined by Kansas Athletics in its sole discretion.
REVOCATION OF SEASON TICKET ACCOUNT
Kansas Athletics reserves the right to revoke any single game ticket, season ticket, or Season Ticket Account without cause upon rendering a refund based on either the price printed on the face of the ticket for a single game revocation, or in the case of a season revocation the refund amount would be the cost of the season ticket and not the face value printed on each game day ticket. Kansas Athletics reserves the right to revoke a single game ticket, season ticket, or Season Ticket Account with cause and without refund because of without limitation, violation of any of the policies of Kansas Athletics, misconduct (including violation of the Jayhawk Fan Code of Conduct), ticket ownership disputes, or profiteering through the resale of season tickets. A ticket will not be recognized, honored, or received for admission if revoked. All expenses of Kansas Athletics, including attorney’s fees, relating to any dispute concerning revocation of season tickets, benefits and/or policies (whether or not Kansas Athletics is named as a party in any litigation) will be charged to the Season Ticket Account Holder.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT INFORMATION
In an effort to promote the accessible Jayhawk fan experience, Kansas Athletics has compiled tips and instructions to make participation for all fans a great experience. This information is available HERE.
If after reviewing this website you still have questions regarding accessibility, feel free to contact:
Kansas Athletics Ticket Office for information about accessible seating at athletic venues.
(800) 34-HAWKS or (785) 864-3141
Kansas Athletics Facilities Office for questions about accessible access and location of seating.
If you would like to report an accessibility issue, please contact the Director of Accessibility at the University of Kansas Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access (IOA) at (785) 864-3650.
For those requiring wheelchair accessible seating, Kansas Athletics cannot guarantee that accessible wheelchair seating is available the day of the game if a non-accessible seat ticket is presented. If the holder of an accessible seat ticket does not need the specific features of the accessible seat, Kansas Athletics reserves the right to relocate the ticketholder to a different, non-accessible seating location. Refusal to relocate may result in ejection and may result in termination of ticket privileges.
- Tickets are a revocable license.
- Ticketholder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to attendance at the event, including the risk of lost or damaged property or personal injury of any kind, whether occurring before, during, or after the game.
- Admission may be refused or the ticket holder ejected at the sole discretion of Kansas Athletics.
- Kansas Athletics may refuse admission to, or eject any ticket holder without refund who is in violation of the University of Kansas weapons policy, violates any security measure (including its clear bag policy), deemed to be unbecoming or disorderly, or violates the Jayhawk Fan Code of Conduct in any way.
- By tendering a ticket, you consent to a search of your belongings upon entry to the facility and prohibited items may be confiscated. You waive any related claims that you might have against KU and Kansas Athletics. If you elect not to consent to the search, you will be denied entry into the facility.
- Intoxicating beverages are not permitted outside designated areas.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Kansas Athletics may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit and in such cases will not be honored. Any person purchasing tickets from other sources does so at his/her own risk. Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Dates and times of events are subject to change.
- Unless specifically authorized in advance by Kansas Athletics, tickets may not be offered for commercial purposes (including sweepstakes, giveaways, or contests).