Weight 145 lbs.
Hometown Shawnee, Okla.
High School Shawnee HS
2020 (SHORTENED SEASON DUE TO CORONAVIRUS)
- Started four games in the Sunday role of the weekend rotation, finishing with a 2-2 record
- Pitched a season-high seven innings with eight strikeouts vs. Western Carolina (3/1) in the First Pitch Invitational
- In season debut at Belmont (2/16), tallied five innings pitched with two strikeouts to earn first win of the season
- Earned second win of the season at Charleston Southern (2/23), finishing with six innings pitched and three strikeouts in 9-1 win
- Started in all 12 of the games that he played in
- Pitched 66 and 1/3 innings with five wins, three losses and 51 strikeouts
- Made first-career start and collegiate debut at USC Upstate (2/16) where he struck out a career-high nine batters
- Earned his first win of the season vs. Northern Illinois (3/2) where he pitched seven innings with four strikeouts
- Career-high seven and 1/3 innings pitched at West Virginia (4/21)
SHAWNEE HS (Okla.)
- Played for Todd Boyer at Shawnee High School in Shawnee, Oklahoma
- Went 9-1 with 112 strikeouts in 75 innings pitched junior year, while compiling a 0.65 ERA
- Won back-to-back state titles
- 2016 Big All-City Player of the Year, Native American Athlete of the Year, Oklahoman All-State Team, Defensive MVP and Pitcher of the Year
- 2015 MVP of Perfect Game World Series, Defensive MVP and Sophomore Pitcher of the Year
- Member of National Honor Society.
- Born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Son of Jimmy Davis and Leah Abrams
- Plans to major in pre-education