Hometown Norfolk, Neb.
High School Norfolk High School
Son of Klayton and Michelle Kluver… Has a sister, Georgia and a brother, Jake… Majoring in sports management.
2020-2021 | FRESHMAN
- Competed in all nine events on the season for the Jayhawks
- Finished the season with a scoring average of 72.60, which ranked second on the team
- Posted seven rounds under par and a team-leading four rounds at even par
- Saw 21 of his 25 rounds count toward the team score
- Had his strongest performance of the fall at the Maridoe Collegiate Invite with a T4 finish
- Posted the low round of the first two days with an opening-round 68 at the Maridoe
- Went 2-2 at the Big 12 Match Play Championship
- Finished T34 at the Colonial Collegiate Invite with a low-round of 70 on the first day
- Had a stretch of five straight Top-20s, spanning from the Maridoe Collegiate to the Hawkeye Invitational
- Finished T8 at the Lamkin Grips San Diego Classic at even par; Posted a final-round 70 for his low round of the tournament
- Finished T18 at the Hootie at Bulls Bay Intercollegiate at -1
- Placed T12 at the Aggie Invitational at -2
- Picked up a Top-10 finish at the Hawkeye Invitational at -3
- Finished T25 at the Big 12 Championship, firing rounds of 68 and 67 on the final two days
- Shot a pair of 67s on the season to equal Ben Sigel for low round by a Jayhawk on the season
- Earned Big 12 All-Academic 1st-Team honors
- Earned a sponsor exemption into the PGA Tour’s John Deere Classic
2019-20 | FRESHMAN
- Finished with a scoring average of 71.12 in his debut season
- Competed in all seven events for the Jayhawks
- Went a perfect 5-0 at Big 12 Match Play Championship
- Secured his best finish of the season with a T5 at the Windon Memorial Classic
- Finished T6 at the Ka’anapali Classic with three rounds in the 60s to finish -11
- Placed T21 at the Badger Invitational and Bandon Dunes Championship
- Also secured a Top-25 finish at the William H. Tucker Intercollegiate
- Low round of 66 came at final round of Ka’anapali Classic
NORFOLK HIGH SCHOOL
- Named a Top-10 freshmen to watch by Golfweek.
- Named the Nebraska Junior Golfer of the year in 2017 and 2018.
- Won two Class A state titles and helped Norfolk to the 2018 team championship winning medalist honors by eight strokes.
- Finished tied for fourth at the 2017 Nebraska open, tying former KU All-American and current PGA Tour member Chris Thompson.
- Broke his own Nebraska state record for lowest score in a round with a 61 at the District A-1 tournament Fremont Golf Club and finished 10-under par.
- Set a school with a 71 stroke average and for lowest round at 61.
- Coached by Jerry Cover