Hometown Lee's Summit, Mo.
High School Lee's Summit North HS
- Started all 13 matches in goal for KU.
- Tallied six solo shutouts to bring career total to 26 to sit second on KU’s all-time list.
- Was a 2021 Dr. Gerald Lage award recipient for her work in the classroom.
- Named to the Academic All-Big 12 First Team.
- Earned Big 12 Goalkeeper of the week honors three times this season following games against Texas, Oklahoma State and Iowa State.
- Recorded 41 saves in 2020, including a season-high seven against Texas on Sept. 11.
- Finished with a .730 goals against average to sit second on KU’s single-season records after only allowing 10 goals in 1,225 minutes played.
- Holds a top-five spot on four of KU’s career records following the season including: 1. Goals Against Average (0.85), 3. Wins (35), 4. Save Percentage (.782) and 5. Games Played (59).
- Started all 25 matches in goal for that Jayhawks.
- Tallied 11 solo shutouts, tying a single-season program record.
- Posted a goals-against average of 0.75, the third-lowest for a goalkeeper in program history.
- Named the Most Outstanding Defender and to the All-Tournament team at the Big 12 Championship after allowing just one goal and posting 12 saves in KU’s three victories in the event.
- Finished the season with a 17-5-3 record as the Jayhawk keeper, with the 17 victories ranking third in the KU record books.
- Tied a season-high with seven saves in a shutout victory in the Jayhawks’ NCAA Second Round victory of Xavier (11/22).
- Went 441-consecutive minutes without conceding a goal from Nov. 8-24, the fourth-longest streak in school history.
- Claimed Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week honors in back-to-back weeks (10/15, 10/22) after three-straight shutouts and 17 saves in a three-match span.
- Named to Academic All-Big 12 First Team, posting perfect 4.0 GPA.
- Selected to the Big 12 All-Freshman team.
- Started each of the Jayhawks’ 21 matches.
- Averaged 94.7 minutes per game.
- Began her season with a shutout in her first-career collegiate start, blanking Pepperdine (8/17) with the help of two saves.
- Became the first freshman in school history to tally a clean sheet in the first three matches of her career.
- Helped the Kansas defense to post nine shutouts and four shutout streaks of 200 minutes or longer on the year.
- Recorded 57 saves and 12 wins.
LEE’S SUMMIT NORTH HIGH SCHOOL
- A three-year letter winner for Ryan Kelley’s Lee’s Summit North squad that has claimed three-straight district titles and is coming off a conference championship and a runner-up finish in the Class 4 state tournament last year.
- Named the Class 4 Missouri Goalkeeper of the Year following her junior year in 2017 after she tallied 12 shutouts, a goals-against average of 0.69 and collected 156 saves in leading the Broncos to a 22-4-0 record.
- Also garnered First Team All-State, All-Conference and All-District selections in 2017 which follow All-District honors in each of the two years prior.
CLUB (SPORTING BLUE VALLEY DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY)
- Will forego playing for Lee’s Summit North as a senior after joining Sporting Blue Valley’s Development Academy for her final year before joining the Jayhawks.
- Daughter of Russ and Jill Peters.
- Has one twin sibling, Garret.