Hometown Sellingen, Netherlands
High School RSG Ter Apel
Top Collegiate Times
|22.97||50 Y Free||11/16/2018||Kansas Classic|
|50.41||100 Y Free||2/24/2021||Big 12 Championship|
|24.69||50 Y Back||11/5/2020||KU Virtual Cup 4|
|52.60||100 Y Back||12/4/2020||Friday Night Lights|
|1:55.57||200 Y Back||2/24/2021||Big 12 Championship|
|54.99||100 Y Fly||11/22/2019||Kansas Classic|
- Named a College Swimming and Diving Coaches Association of America All-American
- Named to the Academic All-Big 12 First Team.
- Recognized as a Dr. Gerald Lage Academic Achievement Award recipient.
- Selected as the women’s recipient of Kansas’ Dr. Robert Frederick Senior Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- Named the Big 12 Women’s Swimming & Diving Co-Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
- Became first Jayhawk to become a Big 12 Champion in the 200-yard backstroke (1:55.57).
- Swam the third-fastest time in KU history and a personal best in the 100-yard backstroke (52.60) at the Friday Night Lights’ meet.
- Set the pool record at the Robinson Natatorium in the 100-yard backstroke (52.60) at the Friday Night Lights meet (Dec. 4) and in the 200-yard backstroke (1:57.75) at the KU Virtual Cup 6 (Nov. 20).
- Recorded a personal-best time in the 100-yard freestyle (50.41, Big 12 Championships) and 50-yard backstroke (24.69, KU Virtual Cup 4) alongside the 100- and 200-yard backstrokes.
- Finished the season with the fastest time on the team in seven different events.
- Claimed the fastest team time in the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 22.97 at the Kansas Classic (Nov. 22)
- Placed inside the top three 17 times on the year
- Was a member of the 200-yard freestyle relay team that broke the KU school record with a 1:31.03 final time at the Big 12 Championships (Feb. 26)
- Was a member of the 200-yard medley relay team that broke the Kansas school record with a 1:37.70 final time at the Big 12 Championships (Feb. 26)
- Was a member of the 400-yard medley relay team that broke the KU school record with a 3:35.96 final time at the Big 12 Championships (Feb. 26)
- Placed fourth in the 100-yard backstroke at the Big 12 Championships (Feb. 26) with a time of 52.84
- Claimed ninth in the 200-yard backstroke at the Big 12 Championships (Feb. 26) with a time of 1:56.32
- Finished eighth in the 50-yard freestyle (23.03) at the Big 12 Championships (Feb. 26)
- All-Big 12 First Team member
- Six-time gold winner in the 100-yard backstroke event
- Seven-time medal winner in the 200-yard backstroke event
- Four-time medal winner in the 50-yard backstroke event
- Recorded her personal-best time of 51.35 in the 100-yard freestyle in the Kansas Classic (11/18)
- Earned a personal-best time of 25.08 in the 50-yard backstroke at the Big 12 Championship (2/21-24)
- Won the 100-yard backstroke (53.70) against Arkansas (2/2) for a new personal-best time
- Placed third overall in the 200-yard backstroke at the Big 12 Championship with a new personal-best time of 1:57.52
- Finished with the fastest time on the team in the 100-yard backstroke and the second-fastest time in the 200-yard backstroke
- 2017 Fall Athletic Director’s & Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Rolls (4.0)
- 2018 Spring Athletic Director’s & Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Rolls
- Swam her way to All-Big 12 Second Team when she tied for fifth place at the Big 12 Championship (2/21-24) in the 100-yard backstroke with a time of 54.87
- Gained collegiate-best time in the 50-yard freestyle (23.40) at the conference meet
- Personal-best time and a third-best team time of the season in the 200-yard backstroke (1:59.17) at the Kansas Classic (11/7) where she placed second
- Won the 100-yard backstroke (54.45) at the Kansas Classic (11/7) gaining a new personal-best time
- Earned a personal-best in the 100-yard freestyle (52.63) against Arkansas (1/26)
- Mother, Marieke Manning-Meendering, was high school coach
- Daughter of Jos Manning and Marieke Manning-Meendering
- Has three sisters (Michelle, Ilse and Elin) and one brother (Marc)