- The ONLY player in the NCAA to average a double-double and three or more blocks in conference play this season.
- Currently ranks No. 1 on the NCAA’s all-time field goal percentage list, boasting a career clip of 74.6%.
- Since the calendar turned to 2020, his 3.1 blocks per game rank No. 4 in the nation (second among players in a major conference).
- In his collegiate career, Kansas is 31-1 (15-0 this season) when he scores 15 or more points. KU is also 21-1 all-time when he posts a double-double.
- On Feb. 22 at Baylor, became the first player since 1996-97 to tally 20+ points, 15+ rebounds and 3+ blocks against an Associated press No. 1 Team.
🏆 AWARDS & WATCH LISTS
- Big 12 Player of the Year
- All-Big 12 First Team
- Big 12 All-Defensive Team
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Award Finalist (1 of 5)
- Naismith Trophy Semifinalist (1 of 10)
- Wooden Award National Ballot (1 of 15)
- Oscar Robertson Trophy Midseason Watch List (1 of 12)
- Senior CLASS Award Finalist (1 of 10)
- NABC Player of the Year Watch List (1 of 20)
In The News
"He is a force inside that no other team can match. With his strength, and now with his mobility, he is the best low-post big guy in the country. There aren’t many in that class."Jay Bilas, ESPN