KU Soccer to Host “Pack the Park” on Oct. 30
WEATHER UPDATE (10/30): WITH RAIN MOVING INTO THE LAWRENCE AREA, THE PREGAME TAILGATE AND HALFTIME COSTUME PARADE HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. THE KOOZIE GIVEAWAY AND JERSEY DRAWINGS WILL STILL TAKE PLACE.
KICKOFF IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR 7 P.M.
LAWRENCE, Kan. – Several events will surround Kansas soccer’s home finale to help fans pack Rock Chalk Park when the Jayhawks take on TCU Friday, Oct. 30. A pre-game tailgate, a Halloween costume parade and a KU soccer jersey raffle are just a few of the promotional activities fans will be able to enjoy when the Jayhawks close out the regular season in Lawrence against the Horned Frogs.
“Kick or Treat”
- All kids (13 and under) dressed in Halloween costume admitted for free and their parents for $5.
- Costumed kids invited on the field for a parade at halftime.
- Trick or Treating at Marketing Promotions Table in the Rock Chalk Park concourse.
- The Batmobile will make an appearance in the Rock Chalk Park concourse.
Pre-Match TailgateGet to Rock Chalk Park early on Oct. 30 to be sure you get this limited edition Koozie!
- Rock Chalk Park parking lot will be open starting at 4 p.m., and fans are encouraged to come early to tailgaters before the match.
- Members of the Kaw Valley Soccer league will hold a pre-game tailgate.
- Live music will begin at 5 p.m.
- Inflatable games and appearances from Big and Baby Jay.
In-Match Jersey Giveaways
- Two Kansas soccer jersey will be raffled off at the match. Fans in attendance can pick up their raffle ticket at the gate, with the winners of the raffle to be announced in the second half.
Jersey Koozie Giveaway
- Fans in attendance will get a limited edition Kansas soccer jersey Koozie. Limited to one Koozie per person while supplies last.
KUAthletics.com: The official online source for Kansas Athletics, Williams Education Fund contributions, tickets, merchandise, multimedia, photos and much, much more.