Feb. 5, 2011
Texas 80, Kansas 68
Austin — Erwin Center
A Kansas loss…
… Drops KU to 4-5 in road games.
… Moves the series to 14-7 in Texas’ favor.
… Gives head coach Bonnie Henrickson a 2-5 record against the Longhorns.
… Moves the Jayhawks to 288-287 all-time against Big 12 schools and 88-146 since the league’s formation.
… Drops Henrickson’s record at KU to 111-103, 34-81 against Big 12 schools 269-165 all-time.
… Makes KU 708-501 all-time.
– Kansas used the lineup of Monica Engelman, Angel Goodrich and Marisha Brown at guard and Aishah Sutherland and Carolyn Davis at forward.
– Carolyn Davis led KU at the half with 10 points. Marisha Brown led on the glass with four rebounds.
– Angel Goodrich’s 14 assists set a new career-high, as she surpassed her previous high by two. Her 14 helpers is the second-highest single-game total all-time and was the most by a Big 12 player this season.
– Her 14 assists was the most by a Jayhawk since Erica Hallman tallied 13 against Dartmouth on Dec. 30, 2004.
– Goodrich was the second Jayhawk to have a double-digit assist game this season, as Keena Mays totaled 10 against Michigan.
– Marisha Brown scored a career-high nine points.
– The Longhorns attempted 24 free throws, which was the most by a KU opponent this season.
– KU’s 23 personal fouls tied its season-high mark.