To provide a safe environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into all of our athletics’ venues, Kansas Athletics implemented a clear-bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into sporting events.
Kansas Athletics strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bag to KU sporting events. To expedite entry there will be express lanes designated for fans without bags.
The following style and size bag, package, or container will be allowed in the gates at Kansas Athletics events:
- Bags that are clear, plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bag (like a Ziploc)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without handle or strap, may be taken into the venue (can’t be larger than 5.5” x 8.5”).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary supplies in a bag appropriate to the size of the medical supplies.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags and camera bags
- Any bag larger than the required size
Read more about: