- Rock Chalk Park’s soccer capacity will operate at full capacity.
- The University of Kansas has reinstated its mask mandate that – regardless of vaccination status – all individuals wear masks indoors. Additionally, masks are strongly recommended in outdoor crowded spaces.
- All seating will be general admission seating.
- KAI’s clear bag policy will still be enforced, however the search of these bags will be contactless upon entry.
- Tickets will be distributed via mobile delivery to limit contact points. There will be QR codes at our ticket booths for day-of ticket purchases.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout the concourses, suite levels and press box.
- Only cashless payment options will be accepted at Rally House and concessions.
- Those who fail to comply may be removed from the game and may lose the right to purchase tickets in the future.
Rock Chalk Park Fan Guide
For the protection of our fans, the following items are not permitted in Kansas Athletics facilities and cannot be stored by Kansas Athletics personnel:
- Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
- Backpacks, duffle bags, purses larger than a clutch bag (5.5” x 8.5” max), fanny packs, diaper bags, mesh bags, tinted plastic totes, any clear plastic bag greater than 12” x 6” x 12”, camera or binocular cases, or chairbacks
- Umbrellas, strollers, bikes
- Weapons (as defined by the University’s weapons policy) of any type, including concealed firearms and fireworks
- Poles/sticks of any kind
- Objects that obstruct another patron’s view of the playing surface
- Horns, whistles, boom boxes and/or other noisemakers
- Any object that can be used as a missile
- Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
Patrons are subject to inspection of their person, bags, and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Patrons may refuse inspections but management reserves the right to refuse entry
Limited accessible parking is available on the west side of the main Rock Chalk Park parking lot in front of the soccer stadium. All parking is free and on a first come, first serve basis.
- Soccer/Softball – Accessible seating is located on the platforms across the top of the grandstands. Those needing accessible seating should purchase a ticket from the main ticket office. Please ask the ticket office, event staff, or event management for companion chairs. Both the KU Athletics Ticket Office and game management will assist in directing those needing accessible seating to the correct locations.
- Track & Field – Accessible seating is located on the platforms across the top of the east grandstands and in front of the first row of bleachers in the west stands. Those needing accessible seating should purchase a ticket from the main ticket office. Companion chairs will be available in Fan Information as well as at the west grandstand. Both the KU Athletics Ticket Office and game management will assist in directing those needing accessible seating to the correct locations.
No alcohol (including non-alcoholic beer and wine) may be brought into Rock Chalk Park.
Intoxicated or alcohol impaired individuals may be denied admission into the stadium, or subsequently required to leave upon request. Violators are subject to applicable legal action. Such ejections or denial of admission are not grounds for refunds.
For assistance please contact event personnel (red shirt/vest) in your area or visit Fan Information.
There is an ATM located on the north end of the concourse level across from the Rally House store location.
Banners should be no more than three feet high and must not obstruct fans’ view of the field or Rock Chalk Park signage. Signs, banners and flags that contain obscene language or speech are prohibited. Such signs will be removed and/or the possessors of such signs may be removed from the stadium. Kansas Athletics has the right to remove any banner at any time for any reason.
General concessions will be available in all areas when gates open. Concessions are located on the concourse level, under the track/soccer press box.
An elevator is available for access to all three levels at Rock Chalk Park. The elevator is located at the north end of the track/soccer press box.
AMBULANCE: Located on the drive directly south of the soccer stadium.
AMBULANCE: Located in the parking lot north of the track.
MEDICAL AID: The Medical Aid Station is located on the concourse level, north side, across from the softball press box. Open one hour prior to first event and until a majority of spectators exit the facility.
Rock Chalk Park
6100 Rock Chalk Drive
Lawrence, KS 66049
In case of an emergency, event management staff will utilize the public address system to inform patrons of the situation and any instructions. Please follow directions from event staff and ushers as they are trained to assist in emergency situations.
Fan Information is located on the concourse level just south of the elevator lobby. Lost and found is located in the Fan Information booth. If you discover a missing item after you leave the stadium you may call 785-864-5911, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Gates open one hour before the first event or game. Fans are allowed to leave and re-enter at any time throughout the event, but must present a ticket stub and/or stamp for re-entry.
- Kansas fans pride themselves on a long tradition of good sportsmanship and conduct. In support of this tradition, Kansas Athletics’ staff will proactively support a safe and fun experience for our guests. Kansas Athletics’ events will be free from the following behaviors:
- Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Public intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Possession or use of illegal drugs
- Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes)
- Fighting and unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Selling items, including tickets, on University grounds
- Interfering with the progress of the event, including throwing any object onto the field or going onto the playing surface
- Failing to follow rules/instructions of stadium personnel
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Indecent or obscene clothing or signs
- Destroying property
- Conduct that endangers participants or spectators
- Criminal trespass
Those who choose not to follow Kansas Athletics’ Fan Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Ticket holders are responsible for their conduct and the conduct of their guests or persons occupying their seats. If you witness any patrons demonstrating the behaviors listed above during an event, please notify security (police officers, or usher in a red shirt/vest), call (785) 864-2377 or send an SMS text message to 69050, keyword KUHELP.
For all events at Rock Chalk Park there will be a limited mobility cart available at the main ticket office to assist those with limited mobility from the parking lot to the main concourse level. Please ask event staff or the ticket office for assistance.
Every child should be told to contact the nearest event staff personnel (red shirt/vest) should he/she become lost. Lost children will be taken to Fan Information on the concourse level next to the elevator. Parents looking for a lost child should go to Fan Information or find the nearest event staff member/usher.
Find your favorite sports apparel, souvenirs, gift ideas and much more at the Rally House location on the north end of the concourse at Rock Chalk Park. Visit us on the web at www.kustore.com for online shopping and quick delivery.
Men’s and women’s restrooms are located throughout the concourse level and portable restrooms are located on both ends of the west stands. Two family restrooms are also located on the concourse level. All restrooms are equipped with diaper-changing stations. All restrooms are handicap accessible.
Kansas Athletics recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments. The animals are welcome on property but must remain leashed or harnessed at all times.
In accordance with University of Kansas Policy, smoking and tobacco use is not allowed in Rock Chalk Park. This includes electronic cigarettes. No smoking or tobacco use is permitted within 20 feet of any part of Rock Chalk Park (fence, gates, doors, etc.). Guests who fail to comply with this policy will be asked to cease smoking or tobacco use. Those continuing to violate the policy will be removed from Rock Chalk Park.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted outside of the designated tailgating areas (south or east parking lots). Underage drinking, disorderly conduct or other unlawful conduct will not be tolerated. Alcohol may not be brought into Rock Chalk Park.
No kegs or other containers with a capacity greater than one gallon may be brought into the area. Fans are strongly encouraged not to use or bring glass containers into the tailgating areas. Fans are asked to dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- Compliance Office: 864-4200
- RCP Facilities Office: 864-7999
- KU Police: 864-5900
- Rally House: 864-1119
- Lost & Found: 864-5911
- Communications: 864-3417
- Ticket Office: 864-3141 (800.34.HAWKS)
- Williams Education Fund: 864-3946
The Rock Chalk Park ticket office will open one hour prior to the first event, game or match. The main ticket office is located on the east side of Rock Chalk Park between the soccer and softball fields. Children 4 and under are admitted with parent/guardian without a ticket. For ticket information during the week call (800) 34-HAWKS, (785) 864-3141 or log onto KUAthletics.com.
Postponement of games and events due to inclement weather will be announced over the public address system immediately. Fans are required to clear the stands until severe weather is out of the area. For smaller events, shelter is available underneath the concourse level. For larger events, shelter will be available in the lower level as well as in the Sports Pavilion Lawrence. Please follow directions from ushers and event staff.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to allow general public will call to be dropped off or picked up at the Ticket Office.