Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Lots 54 (north of Allen Fieldhouse), 71 (south of Allen Fieldhouse), 72 (northwest of Allen Fieldhouse), and the parking garage (north of Allen Fieldhouse). Display your state-issued accessible license plate or hangtag and have your personal identification card with you. Limited mobility fans will be allowed to unload and load near the south entrance to Allen Fieldhouse.
Women's Basketball Fan Guide
For assistance, please contact event personnel (red vest) in your area or visit Fan Information located on the south end of level one.
For your convenience, there are three ATM’s located in Allen Fieldhouse:
- South end of level one
- Northeast corner of level one
- Northeast corner of level 2
Banners should be no more than three-feet high and not obstruct the view of fans or Allen Fieldhouse signage. Signs, banners and flags that contain obscene language are prohibited. Kansas Athletics has the right to remove any sign or banner at any time for any reason and the possessor of the sign or banner may be removed from the arena. Kansas Athletics expects and encourages spectators to bring signs that promote good sportsmanship and respect the rights and dignity of others.
Celebrate your birthday in Allen Fieldhouse with the Kansas Women’s Basketball team. You and your friends can catch some exciting college basketball action and cheer the Jayhawks on to victory. For more information, click here.
Your birthday package includes:
- Special party area in Allen Fieldhouse
- 10 Game Tickets
- 1 Personalized Jayhawk Cookie Cake
- Pizza and Drinks for 10 people
- Visit by Big or Baby Jay
- And more…
General concessions will be available in all areas when the doors open. Concessions are located throughout the first and second levels of Allen Fieldhouse.
Doors open one hour before game time. Anyone five years and up must have a ticket or credential to enter. No re-entry is allowed.
- General Public: Gates 6, 10, 11, 21, and 22
- Student Entry: Gate 21
- Media Entry: Gate 21 and opens two hours prior to the game
- Home and Visiting Team Player/Guest Will Call/Entry: Southeast corner of the Fieldhouse at the Ticket Office
- ADA Accessible Entry: Gate 11
- Working Staff: Gate 12
- Kansas Athletics Staff Entry: Gate 21
Ambulance: Located immediately south of Allen Fieldhouse.
Medical Aid: The Lawrence Memorial Hospital Medical Aid Station is located on the first level concourse, southeast corner, near Gate 9. Open one hour prior to tipoff.
In case of an emergency call 911. For non-emergencies call 785-864-5900.
Fan cards containing both home and visiting team information are available free of charge in the north, east and south lobbies prior to tip-off on the first level.
Located on the south end of level one near Gate 12. Lost-and-Found is located in the Fan Information Center.
Kids can enjoy inflatable games, poster making stations, and more at the Hawk Zone located in the northeast corner of the concourse on the first level. The Hawk Zone opens one hour prior to game time and closes at tip-off.
Kansas fans pride themselves on a long tradition of good sportsmanship and conduct. In support of this tradition, Kansas Athletics’ staff will proactively support a safe and fun experience for our guests. Kansas Athletics events will be free from the following behaviors:
- Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Public intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Possession or use of illegal drugs
- Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes) anywhere on the premises
- Fighting, unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Selling items, including tickets, on University grounds
- Interfering with the progress of the event, including throwing any object onto the court or going onto the playing surface
- Failing to follow rules/instructions of fieldhouse personnel
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Indecent or obscene clothing or signs
- Destroying property
- Conduct that endangers participants or spectators
- Criminal trespass
Those who choose not to follow Kansas Athletics’ Fan Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Ticket holders are responsible for their conduct and the conduct of their guests or persons occupying their seats. If you witness any patrons demonstrating the behaviors listed above during an event, please notify security (police officer or usher in a red vest) or call (785) 864-1602. You may also send a text message to 69050, keyword KUHELP. Then type in your issue and location.
Junior Jayhawks receive FREE admission to all Kansas women’s basketball games in addition to Kansas baseball and softball. To sign up and more information, click here.
Lost and Found is located in the Fan Information Center. If you discover an item is missing after you leave the building you may call (785) 864-5911 during normal business hours – Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
There are Rally House stores located on the first level in the southeast corner and on the second level north end for your merchandise and souvenir needs. Only Kansas Athletics can authorize the sales or distribution of promotional or merchandise items to fans near Allen Fieldhouse.
Parking is available free of charge in all lots surrounding Allen Fieldhouse after 4pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
Parking is also available in the parking garage north of Allen Fieldhouse by using the License Plate Recognition System. Instead of using gates and pulling tickets upon entry/paying at exit, license plates will be scanned upon entrance and exit and those parking in the garage are expected to either have a valid permit linked to their plate or pre-pay for parking upon arrival using a pay station or the ParkMobile app. More specific directions are as follows:
- Take a picture of your license plate, or write your plate information down, and proceed to the pay station within 15 minutes of entering the garage to pre-pay for parking.
- Another option is to pre-pay for your parking time using the ParkMobile app.
- Failure to pre-pay for the length of time you will be parked in the garage will result in a ticket being issued.
- It is important that license plates are parked facing the drive lane in garages as is required in surface lots. Failure to park with your license plate clearly visible from the driving lane will result in a ticket being issued.
- Payment can be made at pay stations with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card or with cash. Pay stations are unable to give change, so be sure to have exact change if paying cash.
- Pay stations can be found at:
- Allen Fieldhouse Parking Garage: Level 1 South Stair Tower or Level 3 Lobby (Parking Office)
Women’s basketball season parking garage passes are also available for purchase through the KU Parking Office for $60.
(785) Area Code:
- Compliance Office: 864-4200
- Facilities Office: 864-4210
- KU Parking & Transit: 864-PARK (7275)
- KU Police: 864-5900
- Rally House: 864-1119
- Lost & Found: 864-4210
- Communications: 864-3417
- Ticket Office: 864-3141 (800.34.HAWKS)
- Williams Education Fund: 864-3946
For the protection of our fans, the following items are not permitted in Kansas Athletics facilities and cannot be stored by Kansas Athletics personnel:
- Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
- Backpacks, duffle bags, purses larger than a clutch bag (5.5” x 8.5” max), fanny packs, diaper bags, mesh bags, tinted plastic totes, any clear plastic bag greater than 12” x 6” x 12”, camera or binocular cases, and chair backs (chair pads/cushions without backs or metal are allowed)
- Food, video cameras
- Umbrellas, strollers, bikes
- Weapons (as defined by the University’s weapons policy) of any type, including concealed firearms and fireworks
- Poles/sticks of any kind
- Objects that obstruct another patron’s view of the playing surface
- Horns, whistles, boom boxes and/or other noisemakers
- Any object that can be used as a missile
- Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
Open carry of firearms and possession of weapons other than concealed handguns shall be prohibited on all University campuses
This year Kansas women’s basketball brings back some of the past year’s most popular promotions such as Salute to Service, Superhero Day, Jayhawks for a Cure, and more! We have also added a few new promotions that we think you will love. To find all promotional information for this year click here.
Restrooms are located on all three levels of Allen Fieldhouse. Family restrooms are located at the south end of level one and the north end of level three. Diaper-changing stations are located in all three family restrooms. Accessible restrooms are located on all levels.
The Rock Chalk Card will provide general admission seating to all home events for Women’s Basketball, Soccer, Baseball and Softball. You must present the Rock Chalk Card at the Ticket Office to receive a ticket to enter the event. To purchase a Rock Chalk Card call 1-800-34-HAWKS, (785) 864-3141 or log onto KUAthletics.com.
As of July 1st, 2018, the University of Kansas is a tobacco free campus, therefore in accordance with University of Kansas Policy smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or any future product that simulates or approximates tobacco use or smoking, and tobacco use are not permitted on the Lawrence or Edwards campuses, including all athletic venues.
KU is strongly committed to supporting individuals to become tobacco free to encourage a respectful, healthier, and more productive learning/living environment for all members of our campus community.
Guests who fail to comply with this policy will be asked to cease smoking or tobacco use. Those continuing to violate the policy will be removed from the venue.
Kansas Athletics strives to enforce the University’s solicitation policy on campus. The solicitation policy forbids commercial sales on campus. The resale of athletics event tickets on the KU campus, regardless of price charged, is not a permitted exception to the University’s solicitation policy. Kansas Athletics will work with the University Public Safety Office to ensure that solicitation for athletics event ticket sales does not occur on campus property. The practice of selling tickets, regardless of price charged, is not permissible on University grounds. Violators who sell tickets may be charged with trespass. Kansas Athletics will notify University Public Safety, who will pursue any enforcement remedies deemed necessary. The enforcement policy applies to all ticket solicitors, not just professional ticket scalpers.
Students are admitted free of charge with their KUID at Gate 21.
Fans in Allen Fieldhouse may use a text-messaging reporting system on game days to quickly summon KU event personnel. In case of an emergency, facility issue, or to report a disturbance in your area, send an SMS text message to 69050, keyword KUHELP. Then type in your issue and location. Standard SMS text messaging rates will apply. This is a two-way texting system that will allow KU event personnel to respond as needed.
The ticket office/player will call is located on the Southeast corner of Allen Fieldhouse next to Gate 9. For those listed on the pass list, identification will be required at will call to pick up tickets.
The ticket office opens one and a half hours prior to the game.
Children under four will be admitted free of charge, but must visit the ticket office to obtain a youth complimentary ticket.
Wheelchair accessible seating is available on the floor level at the north and south ends of Allen Fieldhouse in sections M and B. For those individuals (and up to three companion seats, subject to availability) requiring wheelchair accessible seats, wheelchair seating should be purchased in advance via all regular distribution channels (by phone, in person at the Ticket Office, or via internet @kutickets.com) and is subject to ticket availability. Kansas Athletics cannot guarantee that wheelchair seating is available the day of the game if you purchase a non-wheelchair accessible seat. Patrons may check at the Athletics ticket office located on the southeast corner of Allen Fieldhouse beginning two hours before tip-off for seating availability. For those who purchase an accessible seat and do not need the specific features of the accessible seat, Kansas Athletics may require the ticket holder to move to a different, non-accessible seating location. Refusal to relocate upon request may result in ejection and revocation of ticket privileges.
- General Public: Allen Fieldhouse Ticket Office, Southeast Corner
- KU Player/Guest: Allen Fieldhouse Ticket Office, Southeast Corner
- Visiting Team Player/Guest: Allen Fieldhouse Ticket Office, Southeast Corner
- Media: Allen Fieldhouse Gate 21, Northwest Corner (Opens 2 hours prior to game time)
- Working Staff: Allen Fieldhouse Gate 12, Southwest Corner
- Kansas Athletics Staff: Allen Fieldhouse Gate 21, Northwest Corner and Ticket Office, Southeast Corner
A photo ID is required for the pick-up of all tickets.