Volleyball Fan Guide
Accessible/Limited Mobility parking is available east of Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena in Lot 71 on a first-come, first-served basis. You must display your state-issued accessible license plate or hangtag and have your personal identification card with you.
Parking is available in all lots surrounding Allen Fieldhouse and Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena after 4pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
For assistance please contact event personnel (red shirt/vest) in your area.
There is an ATM located on the south concourse of Allen Fieldhouse near Gate 12.
General concessions will be available beginning one hour prior to each match. Concessions are located in Allen Fieldhouse on the first level south concourse near Gate 12 and on the second level southwest corner. Fans will be asked to obtain a stamp from event staff when leaving Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena in order to regain entry upon their return from Allen Fieldhouse.
Doors open one hour before game time. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket or credential to enter. No re-entry is allowed.
- General Public doors are located at the main entrance (east side) of the Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena.
- Student entry is located at Gate 13 between Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena and Allen Fieldhouse.
- Media and Player/Guest Will Call entry is located at the south end of Allen Fieldhouse at Gate 12.
Fancards containing both teams’ rosters and other gameday information are available at the Rally House store in the south lobby free of charge.
Inquiries regarding lost items during a match should be directed to the event staff wearing red vests. If you discover a missing item after you leave the building you may call (785) 864-4210 Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Rally House store is located in the south lobby of Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena for your merchandise and souvenir needs. Only Kansas Athletics can authorize the sales or distribution of promotional or merchandise items to fans near Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena.
- Compliance Office: 864-4200
- Facilities Office: 864-4210
- KU Parking & Transit: 864-PARK (7275)
- KU Police: 864-5900
- KUStore: 864-1119
- Lost & Found: 864-4210
- Communications: 864-3417
- Ticket Office: 864-3141 (800.34.HAWKS)
- Williams Education Fund: 864-3946
Men’s and women’s restrooms are located in the east hallway of Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena and on the second level, south end of Allen Fieldhouse. Gender neutral restrooms are located in the north lobby of Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena or on the south concourse of Allen Fieldhouse near Gate 12. All restrooms are equipped with diaper-changing stations and are handicap accessible.
Persons with limited mobility or others needing special assistance to reach their seats should contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (785) 864-3141. Wheelchair seating is located at the floor level of all sections and along the mezzanine railing on the second level. Space is reserved for one person and one additional companion seat if space is available.
Banners should be no more than three feet high and must not obstruct fans’ view of the court or Horejsi Family Volleyball Arena signage. Signs, banners and flags that contain obscene language or speech are prohibited. Such signs will be removed and/or the possessors of such signs may be removed from the stadium. Kansas Athletics has the right to remove any banner at any time for any reason.
Kansas fans pride themselves on a long tradition of good sportsmanship and conduct. In support of this tradition, Kansas Athletics’ staff will proactively support a safe and fun experience for our guests. Kansas Athletics’ events will be free from the following behaviors:
- Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Public intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Possession or use of illegal drugs
- Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes)
- Fighting and unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Selling items, including tickets, on University grounds
- Interfering with the progress of the event, including throwing any object onto the field or going onto the playing surface
- Failing to follow rules/instructions of stadium personnel
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Indecent or obscene clothing or signs
- Destroying property
- Conduct that endangers participants or spectators
- Criminal trespass
Those who choose not to follow Kansas Athletics’ Fan Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Ticket holders are responsible for their conduct and the conduct of their guests or persons occupying their seats. If you witness any patrons demonstrating the behaviors listed above during an event, please notify security (police officers, or usher in a red shirt/vest), call (785) 864-2377 or send an SMS text message to 55678, keyword KUHELP.
For the protection of our fans, the following items are not permitted in Kansas Athletics facilities and cannot be stored by Kansas Athletics personnel:
- Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
- Backpacks, duffle bags, purses larger than a clutch bag (5.5” x 8.5” max), fanny packs, diaper bags, mesh bags, tinted plastic totes, any clear plastic bag greater than 12” x 6” x 12”, camera or binocular cases, or chairbacks
- Umbrellas, strollers, bikes
- Weapons (as defined by the University’s weapons policy) of any type, including concealed firearms and fireworks
- Poles/sticks of any kind
- Objects that obstruct another patron’s view of the playing surface
- Horns, whistles, boom boxes and/or other noisemakers
- Any object that can be used as a missile
- Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
- Patrons are subject to inspection of their person, bags, and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Patrons may refuse inspections but management reserves the right to refuse entry.
The University prohibits individuals from possessing, carrying or using weapons, including concealed weapons, in David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium for football games. Violators will be asked to leave University property, and if they refuse to do so, such refusal may constitute an unlawful trespass.
As of July 1st, 2018, the University of Kansas is a tobacco free campus, therefore in accordance with University of Kansas Policy smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or any future product that simulates or approximates tobacco use or smoking, and tobacco use are not permitted on the Lawrence or Edwards campuses, including all athletic venues.
KU is strongly committed to supporting individuals to become tobacco free to encourage a respectful, healthier, and more productive learning/living environment for all members of our campus community.
Guests who fail to comply with this policy will be asked to cease smoking or tobacco use. Those continuing to violate the policy will be removed from the venue.
The ticket booth will open one hour prior to game time and remain open until end of the second set. The ticket office is located on the east side at the entrance of the building. Children 2 and under are admitted with parent/guardian without a ticket, and will be required to sit on a lap. For ticket information during the week call 1-800-34-HAWKS, (785) 864-3141 or log onto KUAthletics.com.
Students are admitted with their KUID on a first come first served basis on the day of the each game.
- General Public Will Call: Horejsi Ticket Office
- KU Player/Guest Will Call: Allen Fieldhouse Gate 12, Southwest corner
- Visiting Team Player/Guest Will Call: Allen Fieldhouse Gate 12, Southwest corner
- Media Entrance: Allen Fieldhouse Gate 12, Southwest corner
A photo ID is required for the pick-up of all tickets.