20 Questions With Missy Geha
Sept. 1, 2005
1. Full Name: Melissa Ann Geha
2. Birthdate: April 29, 1987
3. Hometown: Overland Park, Kansas
4. Major: POSSIBLY Business Administration
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
6. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
Jump in the crowd and do that crowd surfing thing, that sounds really fun.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When someone says that they will call you later that day, and then they don’t, it’s just depressing!
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Oprah, my grandma and Jessica Marie Bush.
9. What’s your dream job?
To own a cool company, make lots of money and do nothing.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Being a part of the KU soccer team.
12. If you could go see one concert who would it be?
NSYNC!!!!!!!!!! The original songs are the BEST!
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
The soccer aspect of it.
14. Who was your role model growing up?
Sounds cheesy but it’s true: MY OLDER SISTER (former KU soccer player Amy Geha).
15. What is your most prized possession?
Clock Bear, my stuffed animal.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
17. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Spongebob Squarepants. Who wouldn’t want to be him?
18. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
Selective Hearing – the name in itself explains it.
19. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
I’d be on the dive team.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married and loving life!