20 Questions With Jenny Murtaugh
Sept. 8, 2005
1. Full Name: Jennifer Lane Murtaugh
2. Birthdate: December 20, 1986
3. Hometown: Littleton, Colorado
4. Major: Biology
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When people smack their food and gum.
7. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Balou, the bear from Jungle Book.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Julia Roberts, Will Ferrell and Jesus.
9. What’s your dream job?
To be a famous actress.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season?
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Winning `state’ in high school.
12. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
I loved the team and coach.
14. Who was your role model growing up?
15. What is your most prized possession?
My cell phone.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Lobster and steak.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
Fear Factor because I’d eat almost anything for money.
18. If you could pick one team to be on the schedule that isn’t already on it, who would it be and why?
Hawaii so we could travel there.
19. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
A back handspring, back flip combo.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Living in Colorado, married with a job in the medical field.