20 Questions With Jessica Bush
Sept. 12, 2005
1. Full Name: Jessica Marie Bush
2. Birthdate: March 3, 1987
3. Hometown: Blue Springs, Missouri
4. Major: Nursing
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
6. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
A double-back twist with a flip.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Bad table manners.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
John F. Kennedy, Kelly Miller and Vince Vaughn.
9. What’s your dream job?
To be an astronaut.
10. Do you have any superstitions?
I always put my right cleat on before my left and tie them the same way always, before practice and games.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Being able to play college soccer.
12. If you could go see one concert who would it be?
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
To get away from MISSOURI!
14. Who was your role model growing up?
15. What is your most prized possession?
My soccer ball pillow.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
17. What reality show would you be best on?
Real World or Road Rules.
18. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
I talk a lot to anyone.
19. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working at Children’s Mercy Hospital as a nurse.