20 Questions with Jenifer Thomas
Oct. 25, 2005
1. Full Name: Jenifer Thomas
2. Birthdate: March 29, 1986
3. Hometown: Greeley, Colorado
4. Major: Pharmacy
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
7. If you could pick one team to be on the schedule that isn’t already on it, who would it be and why?
North Carolina, because many great players have played at Carolina and it would be cool to see how our team measures up.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
Martin Luther King Jr., Will Smith and Taye Diggs.
9. What’s your dream job?
A soccer coach.
10. What match are you most looking forward to this season? Texas Tech, it will be fun playing against old teammates.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Playing Division-I soccer.
12. Do you have any superstitions, and if so what are they?
I can’t talk at all during warm ups or in the locker room, it gets me out of focus.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
To become a better soccer player.
14. Who was your role model growing up?
My cousin Adrienne because she is an incredible person.
15. What is your most prized possession?
My phone, I can’t live without it.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
My mom’s lasagna.
17. What reality show would you be best on?
I don’t know I don’t watch too many reality shows
18. If you could go see one concert who would you go see?
19. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
I’m honest and speak my mind.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully living back in Colorado with a job that I love.