Three Additional Men's Basketball Games to Air on AT&T Jayhawk All-Access
Oct. 28, 2011
LAWRENCE, Kan. – Kansas Athletics has added three regular-season men’s basketball games to the schedule of games available this season on AT&T Jayhawk All-Access via kuathletics.com.
Jayhawk fans around the country will be able to log on to Jayhawk All-Access to watch the Nov. 11 game against Towson, the Nov. 30 game vs. Florida Atlantic and the Dec. 29 game vs. Howard.
As previously announced, Jayhawk All-Access will also televise the Jayhawks’ two men’s basketball exhibition games – against Pittsburg State (Nov. 1) and Fort Hays State (Nov. 8).
All five games will be available on the Jayhawk IMG Television Network (JTV) in the state of Kansas. JTV affiliates include KSMO in Kansas City, Mo., WIBW in Topeka, Kan., KSNW in Wichita and Cox Communications in Southeast Kansas. Tipoff time for the games is 7 p.m. (Central) from historic Allen Fieldhouse.
The three non-exhibition games on All-Access and JTV will also be available on ESPN Full Court.
This marks the eighth consecutive year that AT&T Jayhawk All-Access will broadcast Kansas Athletics events either with video, audio or both. In addition to the men’s basketball games, fans who subscribed to AT&T All-Access this year have also seen:
– Late Night in the Phog, the annual tipoff of basketball practice
– Legends of the Phog, the KU men’s basketball alumni charity game in Allen Fieldhouse in September, and
– The home football opener vs. McNeese State.
This year’s Jayhawk All-Access schedule also includes:
– Football, men’s basketball and women’s basketball coaches’ weekly television shows,
– Football Coach Turner Gill’s postgame press conferences after home games,
– Football Coach Turner Gill’s weekly press conferences,
– Home women’s basketball games,
– The Kansas Relays and much more, including postgame interviews in many of Kansas’ 18 varsity sports.
Fans who subscribe to Jayhawk All-Access may also listen to:
– The complete radio broadcasts of KU football and men’s basketball contests, including pre- and post-game shows and post-game interviews with the coaches,
– Men’s basketball coach Bill Self’s weekly press conferences,
– Weekly Hawk Talk radio shows with Turner Gill, Bill Self and women’s basketball coach Bonnie Henrickson, and
– Rock Chalk Sports Talk, a weekly hour-long radio show highlighting Kansas Athletics.
In addition, KU fans can watch home volleyball matches and baseball games free of charge.
Kansas fans can subscribe to Jayhawk All-Access by going to www.kuathletics.com and clicking on the AT&T Jayhawk All-Access button on the right. Jayhawk All-Access subscriptions are only $9.95 per month or $79.95 per year.