20 Questions with Nicole Cauzillo
Nov. 4, 2005
1. Full Name: Nicole Mary Cauzillo
2. Birthdate: September 3, 1985
3. Hometown: Northville, Michigan
4. Major: English, Pre-Law
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
Christine Lilly, my coach told me when I was 10 years old that Lilly could juggle the soccer ball 2000 times by the time she was 13. I think I spent that whole year juggling the soccer ball in my backyard until it was dark out to try to beat her record. I still don’t know if my coach was telling the truth, but it made me better.
6. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
I would be a Smurf, because I’m small like them and I think it would be pretty cool to be blue because it’s my favorite color.
7. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
My grandma and grandpa Quick and Thierry Henry.
8. What’s your dream job?
Playing professional soccer.
9. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement?
Winning the club national championships two summers ago with my club team and being given the Golden Boot.
10. Do you have any superstitions, and if so what are they?
I absolutely hate superstitions!
11. Who was your role model growing up?
My mom because she taught me that no matter what your circumstances are in life, you can always achieve your dreams. She is my inspiration for everything I do.
12. What is your most prized possession?
My bible because God is the one that gives me purpose.
13. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Reeses Peanut Butter Cup ice cream cake. I’d probably be sick most of the time though considering I’m lactose intolerant. Only a minor detail but totally worth the pain.
14. What reality show would you be best on?
Survivor because I’m a really competitive person and everything in that show is a competition plus I love the outdoors.
15. What sport would you play if you didn’t play soccer?
Basketball because I miss it. I started playing when I was eight years old, but I had to give it up when I went to college.
16. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
The way I can move on the dance floor, they all know I have no rhythm but it makes them laugh at least.
17. If you could pick one team to be on the schedule that isn’t already on it, who would it be and why?
UNC because I would love to see where we are at compared to a national powerhouse.
18. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
A backflip. I’m so jealous of Kimmy Karfonta.
19. If you could go see one concert who would you go see?
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I have no clue where I’ll be tomorrow. I hope to be happy and loving life.