Camping Rules for Allen Fieldhouse
Dec. 2, 2004
CAMPING RULES<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
1. Each group may have a maximum of 30 members. Up to 15 are allowed in when the doors open, with each person being allowed to save one seat.
2. Camping begins at AFH at 6:00 AM the morning following the previous home game.
3. If more than one group is present at the start of each camping session, a lottery will determine the order. For the lottery, each group will get one drawing for every five members that are present at the lottery. A maximum of 30 group members may be present. A list of groups, in order, is posted on a door. New groups sign up at the bottom of the list as they arrive.
4. Camping takes place weekdays from 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM and weekends from 8:00 AM until 10:00 PM. At each of those times, a mandatory roll call ensures that each group has a representative there.
5. Roll may be called at any time throughout the day by a representative of the athletic department. The person who is calling roll will check the bathrooms and if a member of any group is not present, that group will be scratched from the list. A list of the date and the time that the group was scratched will be kept.
6. Camping will be cut off to new groups 1 ½ hours before doors open (3 ½ hours before tip-off).
7. Final roll call is approximately 30 minutes before students can enter AFH (two hours before game time). At final roll call, each group receives its final standing and lines up outside for proper entry to the game.