For the protection of our fans, the following items are not permitted in Kansas Athletics facilities and cannot be stored by Kansas Athletics personnel:
- Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
- Backpacks, duffle bags, purses larger than a clutch bag (5.5” x 8.5” max), fanny packs, diaper bags, mesh bags, tinted plastic totes, any clear plastic bag greater than 12” x 6” x 12”, camera or binocular cases, or chairbacks
- Food, video cameras
- Umbrellas, strollers, bikes
- Weapons (as defined by the University’s weapons policy) of any type, including concealed firearms and fireworks
- Poles/sticks of any kind
- Objects that obstruct another patron’s view of the playing surface
- Horns, whistles, boom boxes and/or other noisemakers
- Any object that can be used as a missile
- Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
- Patrons are subject to inspection of their person, bags, and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Patrons may refuse inspections but management reserves the right to refuse entry.
The University prohibits individuals from possessing, carrying or using weapons, including concealed weapons, in Allen Fieldhouse for men’s basketball games. Violators will be asked to leave University property, and if they refuse to do so, such refusal may constitute an unlawful trespass.
For more information about what can and cannot be brought into athletic facilities, please refer to the Clear Bag policy.