- Ranked 31st in career points in KU history with 911.0 and is only the third member of the top-40 to not have a service ace
- 835 career kills ranks 28th in program history, while her 2,281 attack attempts is 24th
- Earned 2018 All-Big 12 First Team honors and was a Bluegrass Battle All-Tournament Team selection
- Named to the Big 12 All-Freshman Team in 2016, helping Kansas capture the Big 12 title
- Former AAU High School All-American.
AWARDS & HONORS
- All-Big 12 First Team 
- Preseason All-Big 12 
- All-Big 12 Second Team 
- Big 12 All-Freshman Team 
- Bluegrass Battle All-Tournament Team 
- Wolverine Invitational All-Tournament Team 
- Named to the 2018 All-Big 12 First Team and the Bluegrass Battle All-Tournament Team
- Played in all 27 matches (108 sets) with 20 starts, leading KU in kills (374), kills per set (3.46), attack attempts (975), points (408.5) and points per set (3.46)
- Logged 20 double-digit kill matches, including a season-high 23 kills vs TCU (Sept. 22).
- Seven-match double-figure kill streak that started against UNC Greensboro (Sept. 15) and lasted until Texas (Oct. 10).
- Against UNC Greensboro (Sept. 15), tallied her highest attack percentage of the season (.526/11-1-19)
- 22 matches with double-figure points, including a season high 24.5 points against TCU (Sept. 22) and at West Virginia (Oct. 31)
- Six matches with a season-high four blocks – College of Charleston (Aug. 31), West Virginia (Oct. 3), Iowa State (Oct. 20), at West Virginia (Oct. 31), at TCU (Nov. 17) and Oklahoma (Nov. 24).
- Team-high 62 attack attempts in 2018 against TCU (Sept. 22) and added another 50-plus attack performance against Oklahoma the following week (55/Sept. 26)
Earned All-Big 12 Second Team honors during her sophomore season … Played in 29 of KU’s 30 matches with 17 starts at outside hitter, helping Kansas earn its sixth-straight bid to the NCAA Tournament … Used as one of KU’s primary outside hitters all season, but did not start in select matches due to the rotation order … Averaged 2.48 kills per set overall and 2.41 kills per set during Big 12 play … Reached double-figure kills in 14 matches … Recorded a season-high 15 kills in KU’s season-opener at NC State (Aug. 25) … Posted a career-high six blocks in a four-set victory over Missouri State (Aug. 26) … Reached a season-high 15 kills for the second time in three matches during a five-set road victory over NC State (Aug. 26) … Added two block-assists for a total of 16.0 points against the Wolfpack … Named to the Wolverine Invitational All-Tournament Team after averaging 2.86 kills per set in the tourney hosted by Utah Valley … Recorded 14 kills on a .303 hitting percentage with two blocks in a four-set win over Long Beach State (Sept. 1) … Posted seven kills during KU’s sweep of No. 13 Kentucky (Sept. 4) … Recorded five kills on seven swings in just one set played during KU’s four-set win over No. 17 Purdue (Sept. 8) … Registered 11 kills in three sets against Creighton (Sept. 9) … Opened Big 12 play with 10 kills on a season-high .476 hitting percentage as Kansas defeated K-State (Sept. 24) in five sets … Posted 13 kills and a season-high five digs in five sets against No. 5 Texas (Oct. 11) … Helped lead Kansas to a three-set sweep over No. 24 Baylor (Oct. 18) in Waco with 11 kills and three blocks … First service attempt of her career came on match point against Texas Tech (Oct. 21) … Recorded 13 kills on a .357 hitting percentage in five sets against Oklahoma (Oct. 25) … Recorded 12 kills in four sets at Iowa State (Oct. 28) … Posted two blocks in three-straight matches against Kansas State (Nov. 8), No. 23 Baylor (Nov. 11) and at No. 2 Texas (Nov. 15) … Ended the season with 12 kills in the NCAA Tournament first-round match against Missouri (Dec. 1).
Big 12 All-Freshman Team honoree after starting in 14 of 28 matches at outside hitter during her freshman campaign … Third on the team in kills per set (2.18) and fourth in total points (225.5) … Started in 12 of 16 Big 12 Conference matches, helping lead Kansas to its first-ever Big 12 regular-season title … The Jayhawks won the title outright with a 15-1 conference record … Recorded her first-career kill in the second set against Mississippi State (Aug. 26) at the Bulldog Invitational … Finished with two kills in two sets played during her collegiate debut … Reached double-figure kills for the first time in a match with 12 kills on a .375 hitting percentage in five sets against Xavier (Sept. 16) … Made her first-career start against Southeastern Louisiana (Sept. 17) — posted nine kills on a .316 hitting clip with two blocks against the Lions … In her Big 12 debut, recorded an efficient eight kills on a .333 hitting percentage with a season-high five blocks to help sweep Oklahoma (Sept. 21) … Poured in 13 kills in a five-set road victory at Kansas State (Nov. 2) … Finished the season with double-figure kills in six-straight matches, including a career-high 16 kills in back-to-back matches against Iowa State (Nov. 19) and Baylor (Nov. 26) … Opened the NCAA Tournament with 14 kills on a .344 hitting percentage in a three-set win over Samford (Dec. 1) in the first round … Ended the season with 12 kills in five sets against Creighton in the second round of the NCAA Tournament (Dec. 2).
Four-year letter winner at DeSoto High School in DeSoto, Texas … Earned Texas Class 6A All-State honorable mention honors as a junior and senior … Named best hitter in DeSoto’s district and District 8-6A and earned All-Academic First Team distinction … Earned AAU All-America honors while competing for Texas Advantage Volleyball Club – the same club that produced Jayhawks Ainise Havili and Erin McNorton.
Majoring in communication studies in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences at the University of Kansas with a minor in African and African-American studies.
Born Jada De’shawn Burse in Vicksburg, Mississippi … Daughter of Christopher Burse and Jacque London … Stepdaughter of Kennith London … Father, Christopher, played football at Alcorn State.