Enters senior season with starting experience at the middle blocker position … Member of KU’s 2015 Final Four team and 2016 Big 12 championship team … Twin sister, Chayla, competes on the Kansas women’s basketball team.
AWARDS & HONORS
• Academic All-Big 12 First Team 
• Has played in eight matches with four starts.
• Posted eight points in KU’s season-opening victory over NC State (Aug. 25) with a season-high seven kills and two block-assists.
• Started in a sweep against Montana (Sept. 2), recorded five kills and two blocks in two sets played.
• Started in KU’s three-set victory over No. 13 Kentucky (Sept. 4), finishing with two kills in two sets played.
• Posted two kills and two blocks against San Jose State (Sept. 15).
• Played in 21 matches with 17 starts as a middle blocker during her junior season … Averaged a team second-best 1.12 blocks per set with 67 total blocks … Totaled 48 kills, averaging 0.80 kills per set.
• Reached five or more blocks in six matches.
• Recorded four kills and seven blocks against Chicago State (Sept. 2) during the Kansas Invitational.
• Posted a season-high eight kills with two blocks against Texas Tech (Oct. 8) … Her .800 attacking percentage (8-0-10) against the Red Raiders was also a season high.
• Recorded six kills and six blocks at TCU (Oct. 15).
• Posted seven blocks and four kills to help Kansas defeat No. 2 Texas (Oct. 29) in five sets, which gave the Jayhawks an upper hand in the Big 12 title race.
• Accounted for six blocks in a five-set road win at Kansas State (Nov. 2).
• Posted seven kills and six blocks in four sets at Oklahoma (Nov. 5).
• Recorded five blocks with four kills at West Virginia (Nov. 16).
• Started in KU’s pair of NCAA Tournament matches against Samford (Dec. 1) and Creighton (Dec. 2).
• Played in 10 matches and 15 sets.
• Totaled 16 kills on a .270 hitting percentage, and four block assists.
• Recorded a season-high six kills twice … First six-kill performance was in two sets during a sweep of Western Illinois (Sept. 4) … Poured in six kills on 10 attempts for a .500 hitting clip against South Dakota State (Sept. 18).
• Played one set during KU’s NCAA Championship first round match against Furman (Dec. 3), recording one kill and one block assist.
• Played in 18 matches and 54 sets … Started in the middle blocker position for the first 15 matches.
• Finished the season with 108 kills, 47 blocks and a team-best .354 attack percentage.
• Opened the season with five kills and a .444 attack percentage to help KU sweep Utah Valley (Aug. 29).
• Followed suit with a nine-block performance in a five-set loss to Lipscomb (Aug. 29).
• Set a career high in kills (14), swung for a .550 attack percentage and served an ace to help down Denver (Sept. 6) in four sets.
• Matched her best kills total (14), while setting a career-high hitting percentage (.667) against Cleveland State (Sept. 19).
• Four-year letterwinner at Rock Bridge High School in Columbia, Missouri, under head coach Robin Sherman.
• Helped Rock Bridge to a 33-3 record as a senior.
• Two-time all-district and all-region honoree.
• Also a three-year letterwinner in basketball during her time at Rock Bridge.
• Played for the PVA Club under coaches Lauren Kelly and Teryn Young.
• Also played for Club Mo, coached by Susan and Molly Kreklow, and Team Invasion under coach Mark Ethridge.
• Daughter of Kevin and Cheryl Cheadle, both college basketball players.
• Her twin sister, Chayla, plays on the Kansas women’s basketball team.