20 Questions with Nicole Braman
Oct. 18, 2005
1. Full Name: Nicole Elizabeth Braman
2. Birthdate: October 4, 1984
3. Hometown: Niwot, Colorado
4. Major: Broadcast Journalism
5. What player did you try and impersonate growing up?
I didn’t really impersonate any soccer players. I liked Michael Jordan the best because he was the best competitor.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Being told something different than what gets done.
7. If you could go see one concert who would you go see?
Earth Wind and Fire.
8. If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would they be?
I would invite my grandma, Michael Jordan and my sister Lauren.
9. What’s your dream job?
I would like to be a live anchor on NBC.
10. If you could do any celebration after scoring a goal what would you do?
I would do a flip because I can’t do one of those.
11. What is your greatest personal athletic achievement? Playing college soccer.
12. Do you have any superstitions, and if so what are they?
I don’t have any. I am not a superstitious person.
13. What is the biggest reason you came to Kansas?
I liked the coaching staff and the University has a great journalism program.
14. Who was your role model growing up?
15. What is your most prized possession?
My dog Duke. He is a one year old Chow/German Shepherd mix and he’s perfect.
16. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
17. If we asked your teammates what your most endearing and obnoxious qualities are, what would it be and why?
My most obnoxious quality would be that I am brutally honest, but I would also say that is most endearing quality.
18. If you could pick one team to be on the schedule that isn’t already on it, who would it be and why?
Ohio State, definitely.
19. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be called and who play you?
I would have my sister play me because she knows me best and the title would be Being Busy.
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I would definitely be a career person because I will be done playing soccer by then.