Hometown Coppell, Texas
High School Coppell HS
- Appeared in nine games making two starts.
- Scored her first-career goal against Oklahoma on Nov. 15.
- Saw a season-high 64 minutes against Iowa State on Nov. 6.
- Saw action in 23 matches, included starts in each of the Jayhawks’ three NCAA Tournament contests.
- Averaged 38 minutes per game with a season-high coming in a 58-minute outing in KU’s 2-1 victory over No. 10 Oklahoma State (11/8) in the Big 12 Championship semifinals.
- Tallied first-career assist in a 2-2 draw at TCU (10/27).
- First start of career came vs. DePaul (9/6).
- Also posted two shots on the year, including one attempt in KU’s second-round win over Xavier in the NCAA Tournament.
- Named to the Academic All-Big 12 Second Team.
- Saw action in 13 matches this season.
- Averaged 13.1 minutes per game.
- Helped the Kansas defense to post nine shutouts and four shutout streaks of 200 minutes or longer on the year.
COPPELL HIGH SCHOOL
- Member of the Coppell Cowgirls squad that claimed the 2015 6A Texas State title.
- Also helped the Cowgirls to the NSCAA National Championship in 2015.
- Named to the all-tournament team after stellar performances in the Allison Horn Memorial in 2015.
CLUB (SOLAR CHELSEA)
- A key player for Solar Chelsea’s impressive run over the last four years, which has seen the club claim four-consecutive conference titles.
- Helped Solar Chelsea to a runner-up finish in the 2016 ECNL Playoffs, as well as third and fifth-place finishes in the same tournament in 2015 and 2017, respectively.
- Daughter of David Bradley and Brenda Mazzei.