Hometown Grain Valley, Mo.
High School Grain Valley HS / Kansas City
- Academic All-Big 12 First Team
- Started all 19 matches.
- Finished the season with three goals and four assists.
- Tied for fourth in assists in Big 12 games during the regular season (3).
- Converted the only penalty kick of the season for KU vs. Baylor (Oct. 7).
- Team rankings: 2nd – assists (4), 2nd – shots (32), T-2nd – shots on goal (14), T-3rd – goals (3)
- Logged 1,505 minutes.
- Played a season-high 99 minutes vs. Drake (Aug. 19).
- Started all 13 games for the Jayhawks at midfield.
- Led the Jayhawks with nine points, including a team-high four goals.
- Assisted on Mandi Duggan’s goal against K-State on Oct. 2 for her first point as a Jayhawk.
- Recorded a team-high 24 shots with a season-high four against TCU and three at Texas.
- Scored the game-winning goal at Kansas State on March 6.
- Finished the season averaging 1.85 shots per game.
AT KANSAS CITY (2018-19)
- Her team’s top goal scorer in each of her two seasons with the Roos.
- As a freshman in 2018, she was named the WAC Freshman of the Year and earned a spot on the All-WAC First Team after netting a league-leading 11 goals to go along with 14 assists, which were a single-season program record.
- Also earned a spot on the United Soccer Coaches All-Region Second Team.
- In her sophomore season, Childers earned an All-WAC First Team nod again after leading the league in assists (10) and points (30) and ranking second in goals (10).
- Her time with the Roos came to an end with her sitting atop the school record books in career assists (24) and sixth in goals (21). She also claimed a spot on the All-Region squad, getting slotted on the Third Team.
- Daughter of Brad and Kenda Childers.
- Has six siblings, Coleman, Reighan, Cooper, Raena, Campbell and Radleigh.