Events surrounding Kansas-Missouri NCAA Tournament match Sunday
LAWRENCE, Kan. – Numerous events will surround Kansas’ NCAA opening-round match-up with Missouri on Sunday, Nov. 13 at Rock Chalk Park. A pre-game tailgate, a KU soccer jersey contest and free student admission are just a few of the promotional activities fans will be able to enjoy when the Jayhawks host the Tigers in the NCAA Tournament this weekend.
- The Rock Chalk Park parking lot will be open starting at 10 a.m., and fans are encouraged to come early to tailgate before the match.
- The KU Alumni Association will host its own tailgate starting at 11 a.m., which is open to all fans.
- Tailgating games and inflatables.
- Kansas poms giveaway to those who attend tailgate.
KU Soccer Jersey Raffle (at tailgate)
- Fans in attendance at the tailgate will have a chance to win a limited edition Kansas soccer jersey.
- Fans must sign-up prior to the tailgate at the link below. The winner will be selected at the KU Alumni Tailgate in the Rock Chalk Park parking lot at 12:30 p.m., Sunday.
SIGN-UP FOR KU JERSEY CONTEST
KU Students Admitted for Free
- KU students who attend the match will be admitted for free with their student ID.
- All Kansas students in attendance will be encouraged to sit in a reserved student section near the field.
Kansas is making its first appearance in the tournament since 2014 and seventh overall in the 22-year history of the program. The Jayhawks (10-5-4) recently concluded their best conference finish in over a decade, finishing as the Big 12 Conference’s runner-up, behind only No. 1-ranked West Virginia with a 5-1-2 league record.
KUAthletics.com: The official online source for Kansas Athletics, Williams Education Fund contributions, tickets, merchandise, multimedia, photos and much, much more.